I like the song" take me to your heart"

China
the song " take me to your heart" is a very beautiful song,the lyric is good, the melody is from a chinese song,this chinese song belong to chinese famous singer,whatever,I like this song very much!
oh, i haven't heard that, can you give me some link for me to hear it. My ask, are you a chinese?
ok, good song, and yes, I'm Chinese....but I don't know how to give you link here, but, you can search the name of this song form internet, and get it easily:)worth to hear...
Hi, i just want to learn how to speak Chinese, can you teach me ...Please!!!!
you are interested in Chinese? good, I can help you to learn speak Chines, do you want to learn it for your job? Or just interested ?
@keneisha (129)
wow im sure you do, you know it would really help if you put a url of the address were i could listen to this song that you all say is so good because i too enjoy the fantastic rythm of music then maybe i could listen to this song and share along with your so joyous convrsation.
@keneisha (129)
you know i wouldn't have asked you for a url if i hadn't read what everyone said before i discussed with you i so dearly apologize and could you give me the name of the song or did you already?
@keneisha (129)
im sorry yes you did i must be very short minded once again i so dearly apologize for my mistake and good luck to you all.
@keneisha (129)
well i just watch the video from you tube if i got the right song is it Michael learns to rock if so it was very invigorating and here is the url for anyone else who has also not heard of this song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdCpASsqPuk
money -  I love money!
Yes,its a quite impressive song for me as well and I heard the chinese version called 'kissing goodbye' at first.I can still remember the scenes of MTV which is a classic one at the begining of 1990.It was so popular at that time and almost everyone knew this song.I learned MLTR by it also.They have tons of fans here in China and their concert was a huge success.By the way,I thought it is a good way to learn english by listening their songs cause their pronunciation is very clear and standard.
Sorry,I made a big mistake here by uploading this picture.It has nothing to do with this topic and its ridiculous:-(
yes,i agree with you!i like it ,too!
@yaoyao918 (262)
I like Jacky Zhang!!!
yeah! i like it too.. i have the album ug chinese and english.. its really good in the ear to hear..:)
i love this song too. it actually reminds me of someone. someone who was never mine.
@djmarion (4905)
yup i also like that song :) great.
@micaella (396)
Yhe! i agree to that friend... Welcome aboard!
yes you r right ,i have also listen this song and go fond of it,infact i have gift the cd of this song to my friend.
@butterfly39 (3907)
yeah...I like it too...