Address Labels..Do you send money after you get these in the mail..I get alot

@Feona1962 (7527)
of them in the mail and I can't begin to send money for all of them. Companies just keep sending them..sometimes they have cards in them also.. like birthday cards. etc.. What do you do? Are we expected to send money? Do we have to send money? I don't ask for them..What do you do?
i have not heard of it, though to me it sounds like they are relying on the goodness of most people who would feel obliged to pay for these goods. i personally would not let myself get scammed like this and would refuse to pay for them
@Feona1962 (7527)
I agree with you, and since I didn't order them I am not obligated to pay for them.
@kelly60 (4548)
Since I haven't requested the address labels or birthday cards, I accept them as a free gift and don't feel obligated to send any money. I would only send money if I wanted to, but I have other local causes that I would usually support instead. If they wish to continue sending me free address labels and free birthday cards, they may continue sending me these free gifts. If they want me to pay for them, they shouldn't send them to me unless I order them.
@Feona1962 (7527)
This is what I think. I didn't order them so I don't feel I should pay for them. I use them all the time.
@foxyfire33 (10009)
The only place I seem to get them from is a magazine that I subscribed to. I figure that they probably include the cost of these "free gifts" into their subsciption rates anyway so why should I pay twice. Besides they have my name spelled wrong anyway.
@Feona1962 (7527)
That is where I think they come from too! Why can't they even get your name right..sorry, can't pay you because that is not my name. LOL
@wiccania (3360)
I never feel obligated to donate to whoever sent me labels. Most of the time I can't use them because they have my name wrong somehow anyway. If it's an organization that I believe in, I'll send something, but not always.
@Feona1962 (7527)
I have had that happen. They sent me some that had Mr. on them. I guess I could cross that off..LOL..
@maddysmommy (16236)
I have never received these in the mail. I wouldn't mind though LOL if they are giving them away for free then i don't see why you need to pay or send money if you didn't order them. Sounds strange to me.
@Feona1962 (7527)
Sometimes I think I get them because I have subscribed to book clubs or something. I do pay for my books but these I don't because I didn't order them. They do come in handy and they are already sticky.
I get them al the time as well..alotr of them actually..and i never have sent money..i feel that if they want to send them to me free well thank ya very much! there are so many ways on the net to get free ones..why would i pay for any? lol..they may expect to get money..but i dont..its a gift and thats all it is in my eyes:)
@Feona1962 (7527)
I do agree with you. I use them and don't feel guilty about it. They are a gift and that is nice.