What's Wrong With Moneybookers?

I can't seem to register in Moneybookers because it won't allow me. Has any of you ever tried registering in moneybookers.com but didn't get through? Or has any of you already have a moneybookers account? HELP!
@praveenjena (1304)
i am registered at paypals. try it out if you want to .
i just simply used and follow the instructions in registering an account with moneybookers and i was registered fast. i didn't encounter any problems at all. moneybookers also provide notifications when the pay-out from mylot was received. so it seems to be working fine for me. i also only registered at moneybookers when mylot changed e-gold as an option. i used to receive my pay-out at e-gold before. i haven't withdrawn from moneybookers yet coz i got over $22 only from mylot in the last pay-out. i will try to increase it first so that it's worth withdrawing the amount. send me a pm of your email address and i'll try to send you a moneybookers link if you still can't get thru it. goodluck!