Is anyone a member of Shared Mails?

@guss2000 (2233)
I joined Shared Mails last night, and so far this morning I have received quite a bit of ads, and it seems like a pretty good easy flowing site. Anyway, I can't find anything on this one about being a scam. Can anyone tell me if you are a member of this site and if you have been paid? The minimum payout is 3.00 and I'm already close to 10 cents, just doing it a few minutes this morning. Kinda thinking it's too good to be true-- does anyone have any insight? http://sharedmails.com/pages/index.php?refid=sullivana
@surveygrrl (1270)
I have never heard of them before but always looking for a way to make a bucka nd helping someone else with a referral is a plus. I just hope others do the same.
@guss2000 (2233)
Same here. I wish I could earn more referrals but so far everyone that I have met already have the same programs as me. Oh well. Thanks for your response ;)
Yeah, referrals seem to be the trick to making the big bucks. Good luck getting some referrals!
@guss2000 (2233)
I'm still trying to find payment proof for this site! I might just have to rack it up until I hit payout and make my own payment proof. ....
@Fishmomma (11390)
I have been paid twice at this site and quickly. My link for referral is at my profile page. I highly recommend this site.
@guss2000 (2233)
Thank you! I'm already a member,but was wondering if they did really pay. I seem to be adding it up really fast there, and was curious about payment. Thanks for letting me know!!