Prayer

Bangalore, India
Did you pray everyday ? What will be your prayer ? How many time you will pray in a day ? Or you have any special days for prayer ?
@rouwel23 (1353)
yes, I pray everyday. I talk to God what I feel, and talk to God my needs. I pray 4 - 5 times in a day. but I require at least talking to God for an hour a day.
• Bangalore, India
From my experience I can say that we will get the mental satisfaction while we are praying. We have only one person, who is listening carefully and solving our entire problem, if we trust and believe him.
Hi,I pray everyday-morning asking for a good day ahead & for guidance to move on the RIGHT Path, not to hurt anyone even unknowingly 7 so on.During the day if I find myself engrossed in an issue, Iimmediately pray for help but also add that there is a purpose behind & some good is hidden;I leave things to GOD if they ae beyond my control & this wonderfully works for me.In the night, I don't forget to thank him for everything happened & done.Nowadays, I have even started chanting the Mantra whenever I find time, even when I travel in car & so on but silently in my mind.Believe me, amazing changes-life never seems the same again!! www.creatingcolourfulfuture.com
• Bangalore, India
You have a proper method of praying. Through out the day you are praying. So you cannot and will not forget God. So He will be always with you and He will lead you in a right path.