**NEW** What do you do when your table is dirty at a restaurant/diner/cafe?

What do you do when you go to a restaurant/diner/cafe and the table you want to sit at is dirty or smell of toxic chemicals? Don't move at another table, sit where you are and clean it with lemons! Use lemon slices to clean them and napkins. Did you know that lemon is a natural sanitizer/disinfectant used for cleaning? Lemon slices are usually available at most food areas, normally intended for use for food or beverages, so ask if you can not find them! I bet no one thought of using lemons for cleaning their own seat area! Grab a couple or several lemon slices and a handful of napkins and transport them to your table. Next squeeze the lemon juices onto the table or rub the cut part of the lemon all over the table and wipe with napkins. Repeat process until clean. Also, clean the side edges as well, as sometimes they are sticky and are not cleaned often. And if you have the time, you can disinfect your seat too :-) In the end, you will have a refreshing lemon scent aroma table which will make your dining experience more enjoyable :-) Please pass this message to your friends and family for this tip!
@carissa765 (1098)
If my table is dirty I usually ask for a "clean" rag and then wipe it off myself. If they do not bring me a clean rag I usually just get up and leave, I am very picky about the kitchen and eating areas of my house as well as wherever I go out and eat. I have an ocd problem with cleaning the kitchen. I will clean my kitchen about 8 times a day. It is almost rediculous.
Thanks but I was not referring to your house, I was referring to when you go out to eat and your table is dirty. I do not want a clean rag to clean my table, they might spread germs. I use lemon and napkins which is free and the lemon juice kills the germs faster.