People cry sometimes

Cying - a crying lady
I think all of us had cried before. Why makes you cry? Me, I have reasons but I admit, there are times I feel like crying with out knowing and understanding why. I cry when I am hurt inside, when I miss people, when I am so frustrated, when I failed to achieve something that I really want to have. I also cry when there is too much happiness. But one thing I want you to know. I do not cry too much. It's just my way to release feelings.
@TerryZ (22146)
I dont cry that much either. A really sad movie will always make me cry. Or if Im hurting inside I will cry too. Crying is good because like you said it releases tensions and it will express our feelings.
I would know if the actors in a drama movie are good when they can make me cry.
@TerryZ (22146)
heheheheheh
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
I cry. I cry more now than I did before. I sometimes cry when i hear a song, see a movie, see a photo that remind me of something or someone that i do ot have anymore. I cry when i am in pain. I cry when I am at my wits end. I cry when i become depreesed, sad, lonely, angry. I cry when I am really really happy. I cry when other people are sad or happy. Most anything can make me cry if i am in the right mood. Sometimes I do think i cry too much. Other times i think it feel good to cry.
@jalbeos (1176)
Me too, I have friends who moved to other place. I am from Philippines and my friends moved to US. I can only see their photographs right now and I really missed them. Most of us are living in the city, I guess. You can see beggars on the streets.... I am pity for them... "If only I can have enough money, I'll help them", I said to myself. ~mar
@kitty1234 (1476)
Oh it is good to meet another cryer, I have a tendency to cry over the silliest things:movies, books, sad stories...crying is a way of releasing tension so I guess its good for us.
i use to cry when i was a kid but not i think i cam make anyone cry. if some one hurts me there only one thing come into my mind how to take revenge. But sometime i feel like crying when i say someone near to me is in pain
@dbhattji (2508)
I sometimes cry when I see a sad movie and some times the tears stream down my eyes when I laugh at very funny jokes,
@healer (1784)
I am a very emotional type of person, one of my friend call me a cry baby. Anyway everybody cries but some cry without shedding their tears, i don't know why i have got lots of tears as its very easy for tears to pour out of my eyes. When people hurt me or when i become really frustrated i cry like a baby wish i could control a bit but i could not.
@lynboobsy11 (11347)
Yeah your right because were only humans and have emotions we do cry all the time whenever we felt something wrong in our mind. Like me I often cries when I'm watching a tv drama show and If I felt that I'm missing someone. If I feel that I'm lonely and depressed sometimes and specially when my migraines attacks me It hurts a lot and I wanted to cry.
@mummymo (23709)
I laugh easily and cry easily hermie I am a very emotional person! I cry when I hear of people suffering and in pain, I cry with pride when my kids have done well, when I fail at something or when I feel I have let a friend down etc! I have to admit though that the last few days I have been very emotional and bursting into tears for no apparent reason!xxxxx
Okay calm down now, friend. Everything is okay. LOL. Just kidding. Thanks.
@mummymo (23709)
It is okay honey - my emotions are fading now and I am back to my cheerful, smiling self! lol
@brand4less (1061)
i cried a lot sometimes for simple reasons like sad movie,sad song,sad words,etc..lolz.mostly when i have my menstruation i will have a sudden blue feeling and it triggers me into a cry.i think it's from our hormone :))
@golfproo (1841)
Hi, Yes I must admit that I do cry. However, for me it is when I think about the past too much. If I am focusing on the present or the future I do not tend to cry. When I think about some of the sadness, or even the happiness of my past I will often cry. cheers,
@derek_a (10903)
I have cried when I have experienced grief and loss. Even though I am a guy, I think that it's OK to cry if you feel you have to. It is a natural way to let go of our emotions :-)
@miryam (6510)
yes i think that is right i cry a few now..........very fwe i cry more for my devorced now u stop to cry.ii gont know why??=?? asec strabge.byr myry
@kaplya (1578)
i too feel myself sometimes caught up in a depressed mood without any particular reason. but i don't cry i just feel very sad and depressed. things like childhood memories, the mistakes of life or memories of someone close living far away from me.. all makes me sad and unhappy and i almost feel like crying..but there are only few times when i need to shed some tears to release myself of all these feelings..
@fly_shay (333)
I cried when I'm hurt or depressed.I easily cry.Usually i cried at night time and when I'm alone.I even cry when I pray and really had a heart to heart talk with Him.
@beyonce03 (2331)
I think I cry too much sometimes. I cry when I'M hurt, I cry when my boyfriend and I are mad at each other. I cry because sometimes i miss my little sister, cry because there no much left to live for my father-in-law But I cry a lot also of joy. I'M very emotional, especially with my boyfriemd :P
i can be emotional at times, especially if i'm feeling really down and helpless and there's no one that i can vent my feelings to. that just makes me want to cry. depending on the situation, i may be able to control my feelings and still think rationally, but if it affects me really bad then i'll just let the tears out, can't help it. .
@gr8life (6253)
Hello hersmart4ever, I am an emotional person. It is very easy for me to cry. Sometimes, watching a sad movie can make me cry. Whenever I feel hurt, sad or frustrated with something or someone, I will cry. I can even cry when I feel too angry as I can't vent out my anger to others.
@abroji (3247)
I too cry, when my mind is too heavy due to depression. But I will crying in public. As you said crying will give our mind an easiness. It is proved that laughing is good for health of mind and even body. I suggest crying is also good for the mind. Thank you hersmart4ever.
@lingli_78 (12852)
i do cry... and i think it is healthy to let our emotions out rather than bottled it up inside... i cry when i am upset... really upset... and i cry very often too... i just can't let it inside my heart... i have to let it out...
Most of the time I cry because I feel very hurt inside. Something which have a connection with feeling empty, or feeling unloved. Most of the time I cried when it is near my mentsrual period. I guess it is because at that time my hormone balancing is not very stable, that's why I am experiencing a little bit emotional. But now I try to control and not to cry every time I feel like it. Crying too much is not good for our healthy, be it mentally or physically.
@archer1811 (1099)
Hi! I always cry when my husband got his schedule onboard and when he is away from us, im the kind of person that easily fall tears but not in drama movies, i have a strong fighting feeling to be carried away by drama shows. But in my own life whenever me and my husband talks about his schedule my tears always ready to fall.