Get a good deal on Avon products!

Hey my fellow MyLot members. I wanted to take a minute and promote Avon. If you are interested in buying and skin, hair, or nail care products for a really low price, then maybe you should take a couple of minutes and check this website out. www.avonrepresentative.com/keyonnabutler You can order right from the comfort of your own home! If you have any questions just leave a comment to this discussion and I will do my best to answer it. Thank You
@ctrymuziklvr (11059)
Avon products - Why pay postage?
It seems to me that even though you would save money on the products the postage will just make it expensive. I would rather find an Avon representative in my area and pay regular prices.
Ok If thats what you prefer. Thanks for the comment.
hiya there! so i was wondering..i am lookin at your site right now.,and is the $3 shipping for the whole order or each item? because of what the first persons response said..i took it as shippin would be bad..but if its only $3..well i dont see why not.,and do you ship samples out? I have a lady here that sells..shes offers samples time for time when im realy interested in soemthings..do u do that? ok..ill wait for your reponse and go from theer..thanks!
Hi. Sry I took so long replying to you. The shipping cost depends on where you live and to see what your total will come to. All you have to do is proceed to the checkout and see what your total cost will be. I wish I had better answers for you but I just started selling Avon like two days ago. So I'm still trying to get everything set up. But I do think that there would probably be the $3 shipping AND maybe $2 handling charge. But I'm not absolutely sure. Sry Thank you for your interest. There is a place for you to contact me on my page. It's in the upper right corner. So you can talk to me that way too.
Cool, are you from the Phillipines? I just see these Avon Direct Dealers anywhere here, in their offices, streets, homes, etc.. But now, you guys have your sites to huh? COOL!!! Keep it up! Happy posting and earning here! Have a nice day ahead from Kiko.