Look At My Gigantic Sun Flower

Gigantic Sun Flower - Sun flower grow so big
@ibuemma (2954)
We tried to plant this sun flower seed and My hubby put that Miracle Grow! And look at them growing so big! Unbelievable...check the picture.
@Calais (10905)
WOW, that lloks great...I like the sunflowers. I remember when I was a child that my grandmother always had them growing at her house..
@ibuemma (2954)
thank you, and sorry to respond it so long. it looks great and might a little bit intimidated because the size is really big!
LOL. I didnt notice the people below at first. When I first noticed them I thought they were figurines. Haha. So that means that was really gigantic. Wow great experiment. What would be next after that? I hope you would try Miracle Grow with roses. Oh I love roses and it would be fun to see big ones.
@ibuemma (2954)
yeah, maybe next time i will try roses. See if those roses gonna get hugh too, the thing is i wonder how big their thorns gonna be LOL
@daycarepal (1998)
Oh my goodness!! I have never seen a sunflower grow so big. That was some powerful Miracle Grow you guys added. You should send the picture to the company that makes Miracle Grow. I bet they would love to see it. How long did it take for the sunflower to grow that big? Do you have any plans on growing other flowers?
@ibuemma (2954)
I think those sunflowers took up all my spaces...hahaha...it's jungle! We plant the seed like end of April. So almost 3 months. So you really think I should send the picture to miracle grow company...hey, maybe i will then. Thank's
Are your husband and children standing up or sitting down. If they are standing up wow what a huge plant, even if they are sitting down it is still a huge plant. I rated your photo. I love Miracle grow.
@ibuemma (2954)
my husband kind of squatting and two of my daughters stand up. thank's for rating my picture, happy, happy :)
@brendalee (6086)
Holy cow thats a big flower. I guess that miracle grow really works. I may have to get me some of that. I can't seem to grow anything.
@ibuemma (2954)
I think we might put too much...LOL...now I have a mini jungle on my yard.