Scenes from the movie "Hero"

@dimaks (786)
Japan
I have watched this movie few years ago and aside from having been newly overwhelmed by the effects and cinematography applied to the previous "Crouching tiger, hidden dragon", "Hero" is very lucid on how it plotted the secrecy of personality of jet Li being the real assassin of the king. The classic warfare shown was also presented very vividly. Imagine the trillion-like arrows from the bowmen? Another scene that captivated me was the fight between Jet Li and Donnie under the rain. It was so fierce and beautifully captured, along with the mesmerizing music played by the blind man along the fight. So what are the scenes you loved from this particular movie?
@Unl3ashed (111)
• Belgium
to start with i would like to say that this movie is my favorite one. The first time i saw this movie i fell in love with it. to answer your question: my favorite scene in the movie (i've got lots of them, but i'll be dicussing one or two.) is the scene when the main character walks towards te gates after he told the emperor to unite the country, that unity is what it's all about. the second the archers come into sight and then the moment they shoot their arrows is incredible. it's darkens the air and the first time i saw this i was like: waw, it would probably give you an amazing feeling if you can witness this in the living flesh. BUT then, the arrows strike and the camera goes from left to right... the gate is filled with arrows shot into it and then... you see an empty space.. the place where the main character was standing when they shot the arrows. no blood is shown in this scene but it's so incredably powerfull, the image created by the director. Other scenes i really like are the ones where the colors change. i must say that the idea that the director had about whanging the colors for different versions of the story was a great one. It made sure that the movie had an extra dimension to it. some people thought it to be annoying and confusing. we played the movie once at a little party and few people were ethousiastic about the movie because they thought that it was gonna be all fighting an nothing else but when they saw the movie they were in awe, just like i told them... all in all: this movie rocks and the cineastic value of it is not to be described. simply brillant
@dimaks (786)
• Japan
you gave a very lucid interpretation and appreciation of the movie :) i like it. indeed, this movie is one of my lifetime favorites. the cinematic, choreo, art involved and the story were all amazing to me - at least in my own little way of appreciating the movie industry.
@Pompon (1758)
• Poland
I love the scene when two female characters are fighting in the forest (it's in red part of the movie). The moment leaves turn from yellow to red is amazing *_*
@dimaks (786)
• Japan
i like this scene too but as time passed by, the very bright red color hurt my eyes :) but overall, the movie was indeed great i think. thanks for posting.
Hello dimaks! Yes,I totally agree with you.There are so many scenes are impressive.In fact,I love all this natural scenes as backgrounds.I would like to go there one by one.Happy posting!
@dimaks (786)
• Japan
Hi. Thanks for posting in my topic. Actually I love most of the movies by Jet Li and Chow Yun Fat :) Ahh and who would not like Zhang Ziyi? hehe.