Birth Control

Is there anyone here that does not believe in using birth control? Maybe someone believes that if God thinks they should have a baby, it will happen, and if its not meant to be it wont happen. Does anyone feel that way?
@SViswan (12072)
I personally don't feel that way. I think I am responsible for the life that I bring into this world. I'd rather be safe than bring a child into this world when I am not capable of taking care of it. But having said that sometimes God makes a decision for us. Then I would rather go along with God's decision. Another person might not agree with what I say, but that's their choice and I don't judge them.
@Foxxee (3653)
Good topic! Finally one that caught my eye! LOL! I don't use birth control anymore. I use to, but never really kept with it. I came to realize, if it happens, it happens. If I was to get pregnant right now, I would be happy. I havn't used birth control for years. I have two kids. I have a 5 year old and a 18 month old. And if I am suppose to have another child here soon, then it will happen. :)
@men82in (1270)
Using birth control or not and believing god were myths and disbeliefs might be. As humans we have to motivate our self control and use the gods gift of life to us.
@shadjee1 (604)
Its not that I dont Believe in birth control, its just that I am afraid to use one. My doctor suggested I had to take one before so not to get pregnant but I know a lot of people in good health that took birth control pills then when the time they want to have a baby, cant have one anymore.
@Jennifer21 (2476)
I use birth control because I have to. I am on a medication that I must take everyday due to my bipolar and PTSD, and if I was to ever get pregnant, it would cause terrible birth defects. I would hate to bring a child into this world with deformaties. So, I don't think I will ever quit birth control, due to the effects it could have on the fetus I would create.