I want it that way

Yeah-eh-heah You are, my fire, The one, desire, Believe, when I say I want it that way But we, are two worlds apart, Can't reach to your heart, When you say, That I want it that way Tell me why, Ain't nothin' but a heartache, Tell me why, Ain't nothin' but a mistake, Tell me why, I never wanna hear you say, I want it that way Am I, your fire? Your one, desire, Yes I know, it's too late, But I want it that way Tell me why, Ain't nothin' but a heartache, Tell me why, Ain't nothin' but a mistake, Tell me why, I never wanna hear you say, I want it that way Now I can see that we've fallen apart, From the way that it used to be, Yeah, No matter the distance, I want you to know, That deep down inside of me... You are, my fire, The one, desire, You are (You are, You are, You are...) Don't wanna hear you say, Ain't nothin' but a heartache, Ain't nothin' but a mistake, (Don't wanna hear you say), I never wanna hear you say, I want it that way Tell me why, Ain't nothin' but a heartache, Tell me why, Ain't nothin' but a mistake, Tell me why, I never wanna hear you say, (Don't wanna hear you say), I want it that way Tell me why... Ain't nothin' but a heartache, Ain't nothin' but a mistake, Tell me why, I never wanna hear you say, (Never wanna hear you say it), I want it that way Cuz I want it that way
@jlovesbsb (245)
the most popular song from the backstreet boys yeah. CLASSIC!!!
@Jessezzt (47)
the band of back street boys is the one i like best,their songs is so deep feelings and moved:most of their song are typic,such as longer than life,as long as you love me...
wow i haven't heard this song in ages, lol. backstreet boys is one of my favaourite boybands. i used to buy all their albums and sing along to their songs..even played their songs on the piano hehe..
@syndhujaa (252)
the best song i cud say..but I like many songs of bsb.. and i must say that Nick looks awesome in this song..well, in every song he looks good! and this song is somewht special..and thnaks for the lyrics..i had missed some notes and yea..got it now..!