how did your husband proposed?

@tantal25 (839)
how? where? when? is it really romantic and unforgettable? can you share us what happened the day he proposed? i think its kinda romantic =)
@dpk262006 (56599)
Ours was an arranged marriage. So, our parents proposed to each other....we did meet...but the final decision was taken by our family.
@tantal25 (839)
wow... i can't believe arranged marriages do still exists.. well i was curious about it friend. how come? i mean, didn't you even told your parents that you wanna marry your choice? or is it that you already like your parnter when you saw?
@dpk262006 (56599)
I liked my partner, when I saw her..because she is beautiful and I wanted a working wife...she is working lady...and I found her suitable for me.
It was not very romantic the way I proposed to my wife. I had a reservation at a restaurant we liked near Tybee Island, GA and was planning to do it at that time, but that plan was ruined when Hugo, I think it was, decided to head in. It was 1999 and this Hurricane was supposed to absolutely devestate the Savannah, Georgia Hilton Head, SC area, which was where we were living. There was a mandated evacuation of the area, and traffic was pretty heavy. I was pretty frustrated that my plans to ask her to marry me had been ruined, and I was eager to ask. She was driving her car, and I was right behind her in my truck. We came to a point where traffic was at a stand still, so I got out of my truck, went up to her car and opened the door, got on one knee and asked her right there. Not real romantic, but I got the job done.
@tantal25 (839)
wow... you know i think it was kinda cute and romantic too! yeah not the expected things to run but was still romantic! well, i think that was the most unique proposal i ever read! =)