how to rate?

may i know how to rate a person here in mylot? i just wanna know because i want to rate some of them..
@mrsbrian (1951)
Right under the discussion or next to the post on the right you will see three boxs + - and a ! the + is to rate someone good , the - bad and the ! is to report a post. also on the right of the page there is a section called my unresolved discussions go there to rate choose the person whom you feel gave you the best response, but give the post a few days to a week so people have time to respond and than choose to be fair to all who would like to post to your discussion.
@mrsbrian (1951)
I agree I also sometimes have a hard time choosing so I try to wait for about a week to see if someone comes along and adds a certain stand out quailty, if not than I go with what I think was the best answer for me.
@ryanphil01 (4186)
welcome to mylot rowell_marapao. you must be a newbie as i see it in your points. mylot enourages us to rate every discussions and comments made by our fellow users. why and how to do it, kindly please follow this link as outlined by mylot in their FAQs- http://www.mylot.com/o/faq/faq17.aspx#1 i hope this helps.