I wonder how much is your average earning per day here in mylot?

cents per post - is it enough?
@JBrulez (663)
I have been here for about two weeks,14 days, and I have made 116 posts and earned $1.02 so far.. So my average earning a day is 7 cents($1.02/14days).. And my average earning per post is just .9 cents($1.02/116 posts).. Is this enough already? I wonder if we are having the same averages....or im way behind..
@aribaba (368)
i don't know, never think of it. and I just try not to give it a hope. since I found more interesting things here : my friends! then I believe that earning will follow behind that. another reason is just that I have my own business that make more money than mylot. Join me on http://www.krching.com/join.php under Licensee Referral Username : aribaba. You'll just like me, earn for about AU$ 500 for just 3 days work hard....but enjoyable.
@JBrulez (663)
Thank you for giving me an opportunity to earn, I appreciate it.. I think your right this sight is not for earning purposes but it is more of finding real friends that would respond to your problems and would give you ideas when you need some.. It is the friends we make which serves as the treasure we get here in my lot and the earnings are just bonus for us.. thanks for responding..
@ryanphil01 (4186)
Hello there brod, I am afraid that this discussion might be deleted anytime and before that might happen I would have shared this explanation to you. We are not supposed to talk here about our earnings specially our own interpretations of how mylot calculates our daily earnings more so comparing each one's earnings. This is in violation of the specific guideline of mylot where in says - 'DO NOT POST anything that inaccurately explains the myLot earnings algorithm. Our myLot mathematicians have worked long and hard on our elaborate payment system and we wouldn’t want any of our users to make them feel inadequate by breaking their algorithm in minutes.'
@JBrulez (663)
Is that so, im sorry i didn't know.. I'd be more careful next time.. Tnx for the advice my friend..
LOL. Yeah I know what you mean. We are not going to be rich in mylot no matter how hard we work for it. hahaha. Anyways, I am making about the same as you. I try to post 10 a day to be able to at least make 10 cents huhuhuh. I'm happy though that I have reach the payout this month but this took me over a month to be able to reach the minimum payout. People who make more here are those who have a lot of active referrals.