Do you fix your bed after you wake up?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20810)
I don’t. =) I prefer not to fold my blanket and arrange my bed sheet. I don’t know I like it that way. I feel like when I go to bed, I would think “Tomorrow I’m not obliged to fix you ‘cause you’re not fixed tonight” haha.. Besides, I don’t like that chore, it ruins my morning. When I was young, it’s always my mother who takes good care of my room hehe.. When I sleep in my sister’s house I ask her not to fix my blanket “..‘cause I want it that way..” I always say to her. Hehe..
@drannhh (15002)
I hate making the bed, but--are you ready for this?--my husband loves to do it! So my bed gets fixed, it is just that I don't have to do it. Life is good!
@ssh123 (31104)
My wife does it. If she goes to her parents place, then I do. Similarly we have taught our son to keep his room clean and make up the bed.
@indiavani (865)
Lol! I too used to do the same. Then, my mom used to fold my blankets & all. But from last few weeks I have started arranging bedsheets, blankets & all well. Now I really feel happy at night when I go to bed seeing that everthing my looks really cool like my well arranged room & I have done it myself...vani^_^