When you leave home for a couple of months, what do you miss the most except

By joy
@MGjhaud (20748)
..except your parents? I live away from my parents and what I miss the most is their company. But aside from that, I miss the farm-side-kind of environment. When I’m sad, I chose that place to go because it’s really helpful to stay in a place where you find peace and closer to your love ones. I also miss the cooking of my mother and my father’s jokes. They give me life.
@mayenskie (1308)
I first experienced living away from my parents for a year when i was 13 years old. I lived with my mom's sister. And these past 2-3 years because of work i lived away too. Well, i can't really say i miss my parents, but i can certainly say i missed my sisters and brother. I like living alone since it is quiet and convenient for me, no rules except my own. But sometimes, i miss the loudness and petty fights my siblings and i have once in a while. I miss my bed at home, even if my room and condition in my apartment is much better than at home. But then, i do not get homesick most of the time.
@babyfuzz (1079)
I would definitely miss my bed, my computer, and my pet, Bao-Bao( a turtle). Of course, I would also miss my parents' company, esp. the sound of the undying telenovelas my mother loves to watch (even I get irritated most of the times).
@Ravenladyj (22940)
LOL I've never missed my parents....and never will....As a grown up, when I am gone from home for more than a couple days I always miss my husband, my pets and my stuff...I miss the comfort of being in my own place, sleeping in my own bed, living on my schedule rather than someone elses and so on..