Have been sharing your Pass Word to anyone

Have you? With whom? Has the sharing your password with that person become result to something good or to something bad?
@aprilgrl (4460)
No, I will mever give my password to anybody that includes my hubby so he doesn't know it either.
@nicolec (2673)
I have only shared a password with my parents and that is only for sites that don't contain any info that they don't know already. Other then that, I would never share with anyone.
@ctrymuziklvr (11060)
Passwords are privzate - Under lock and key
I wouldn't even give my passwords to my kids. There are some things that just can't be given to anyone and passwords are one of them. We have to be very careful with them.
@wisconsin26 (3859)
No I can't say I have ever shared my passwords with anyone not even my husband.. We both feel what ever we do is our own business as long as we aren't getting ourself in anything.. Passwords are something that shouldn't be shared with anyone anyway.. People do go in and tend to do things that wasn't meant to be!
@coolsree (509)
I have never shared any of my passwords to any body. I dont like too. But I will share my al passwords to my Wife once I marry. Because I want her also be informed about all things I am in to. If i dont dsclose it to her how can I cal her my better half.
@ashar123 (2359)
I never have shared my password of any site with anyone but one of my friends when I graduated had the bad habit to know about my password and he even hacked one of my hotmail e-mail just to fulfil his curosity. Nothing happened between us, we still are very good friends and I think he has grown up now lol.
I have only shared my passwords with family and those that I trust. And the only time I have given a password out is when I am having a problem and someone that I know and trust can get into it and fix the problem for me, but I will change the password after said problem has been fixed.
@Feona1962 (7527)
I have never shared my password with anyone but my daughter. I have no reason to not trust her. She helps me set up things with the computer, so it is just as easy to let her have my password to get in and do it on her time. I don't know that I would trust anyone else.
That is true. Its hard to trust anyone else.
@kelly60 (4548)
It depends on the site. There are some sites where I share my password with my kids and some that I don't. It all depends on whether or not there is a reason. Sometimes there is a reason why one of my kids may need to access an account for one reason or another. I have never had a problem, but like I said, I am selective about which passwords I share and who I share them with.
@myfanwy65 (1030)
I have only shared my password with one person. And, that has not had a bad result. But, I live with him, so I know him well. I would never give my password to anyone else.
@rubygrace (649)
Yes i've shared my my password to my husbandand,brother and sister, to my family and those who i trust,and im not worried about it.
@mymytri (2032)
Nope!!Sharing passwords depends on the situation.I know some of my friends sharing passwords each other who running business collectively.They share the passwords of their business email account.As for me , i dont share my passwords with anybody.I keep my passwords with myself.I respect privaccy.I dont wanna share mine and dont ask others.
@kaplya (1578)
yes i would say i m a bit lame in this respect!;) except for my parents and my elder brother all my siblings know my passwords. not only on different sites but even of my mail accounts too! the reason for doing is that it's THEM whom i trust about almost everything and i know they are never going to do something bad by knowing my password. i don't mind it if they read my mails too and if i need privacy i just tell them and they understand that.:)
that is something you should never do I wouldnt !
@kitty1234 (1476)
I shared my passwords with my sister, she never goes in my stuff unless I ask her to. It has worked out for both of us, she is always forgeting her password so she calls me, lol.....
@josan181237 (1205)
nobody knows my password except my boyfriend and maybe some hackers. so far, there hasn't been any bad result yet.
@wooitsmolly (3613)
My boyfriend knows my password to pretty much everything, but I know his too. I didn't share it on purpose, but I think once I needed him to log onto something for me and I didn't have a computer around. I'm not too worried about it.
@sherrir101 (3670)
I share my password with my boyfriend/husband, Bruce. That is it. It has proven to be a good idea, since my computer is always messing up and he needs to fix it all of the time. That way I don't need to constantly tell him my password.
I told my password to my husband. It is no problem at all for him to know it. However, I think he won't login my email to check anything. First, he trusts me. Second, he is not interested in doing such a stupid thing. So even if we share passwords, but actually it's only me to use it.
@jHoEn16 (2043)
i never tried to share my password to anybody... not even my husband... its a private one so i kept it bymyself and dont let anybody knoe it...