What would you do when someone wake you up?

sleep - sleep is a beauty
If you are so tired and you go to sleep... about 5 minutes later you are falling a deep sleep and then you partner came in and start yelling your name or say something so loud and wake you up... and he/she know that you were sleeping too... what would you do when they do that to you? Are you get mad? Of course I do... how do you stop that?
@wisconsin26 (3861)
I get really cranky actually.. Normally it's my husband that wakes me up and he knows how I am when he does.. Not sure why he does it though but for the last few times he's left me alone and let me sleep.. Waking up all cranky and him having to deal with me, I don't think he likes that to much..
right, that what my husband does that to me. sometimes, I was sleeping and he walks in and he calls my name or "hey, you are pretending to sleep huh? honey honey... blablabla..." I hate that so much, sometimes i have to yell at him and give him a mean look too. :D
lol that's funny sometimes though husband want to get your attention I think and they will try and do what ever they can to do it rather it's waking you up or bugging the snots out of you.. They get it... I never try to wake up my husband when he sleeps unless it's something important.. Than yes I need to but he's just as bad as me he gets really grumpy too.. Than thats when I say ok go back to sleep...lol
@soulist (2987)
I generally just give him a dirty look or tell him to leave me alone.
well, it works but you are already a wake and nothing you can do... that's sad you know... sometimes I have to jump up to see what happened and you know how it feels right? lolz... i hate it
@brendakaya (2335)
Yes, I do get mad when someone wakes me up. Mainly because everybody knows I have alot of trouble with insomnia in the first place. You can't really stop them from doing it, if they're determined to do it. You can just hope they care enough not to do it.
you are right, it doesn't matter what I tell them... they still doing it, but now I have to lock my door and turn off my phone then I can have a good sleep.. :)
@diillu (5130)
I would probably go mad if someone would wake me up if I'm in deep sleep and I would probably go insane if someone would just know that I'm in deep sleep because I'm too tired. I think even after knowing that someone is tired and tring to get some rest. And trying to wake them up unless there is something real important job is just too bad and carelessness. I would just tell them to leave right at that momeny and would talk them later.
@teison2 (5924)
• Norway
I would get so frustrated, sad and mad that he would never do it again. I have such a hard time sleeping properly that he knows not to wake me up. If he accidently does I get almost hysterical.