words women used.

women  - women
when girls are into an argument, they tend to have a common terminology use to express themselves, i just notice that the word FINE is the most common. with me, when i say the word FINE, it means the end of the argument and i dont want to say anything more and the person im talking to, should shut up already. what do you think are the other words most women use?
@maddysmommy (16235)
Whatever or talk to the hand (with their hand up in their face LOL) thats a funny on!
@maddysmommy (16235)
and also the words "like like you know like" awwww that irritates me LOL
yeah, i like that to, "talk to the hand" LOL
@heartsick (832)
when i'm in an argument i used to say "Yah right, whatever"... and sometimes "fine.. look someone to talk to", "dont have time for idiots.." i say something bad that i didnt mean at all.. maybe its just the emotion that i can control since i'm arguing with other.. :)
most likely, if you cant control yourself in an argument, you'll surely get more trouble. :-)
When in an argument, I commonly use the phrases, "whatever," "forget it," "I don't care." I usually don't put too much effort into arguing, so I end up having an apathetic attitude about the situation. Usually somehow the other person ends up feeling guilty.
yes, whatever is common too, not only among women, but also to other people as well.
@lyndee22 (1211)
Yes I also use that word just to end up arguments especially to my husband even if his ideas is not acceptable. Other wordS that I use is SURE, OF COURSE, EXCUSE ME.
sure, of course, excuse me are words that you want to emphasize something. and does it not lead to more arguments? :-)