Live in relationship before marriage ??

Do uou believe/agree with the live in relationship before marriage?
@alnilam (969)
well i have too. i am living one now. but with me it is different, the marriage itself does not concern me greatly.. i do not even know if i ever want to get married.
So are you feared of marriage??...
@alnilam (969)
no i do not fear it, i mean if the love of my life would propose me i guess i would marry him (if this was truly his wish) but i see no difference with living with the person you love married or not married.
Thank you.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
For me yes I do agree because, If you were in a marriage first it's very hard to get out when you are not happy. But If you were about to live in together and have already discovered the bad and the good personality of your partner and you can lived with it thats the time maybe you have to think of a marriage. COz If the marriage comes first without knowing that your partner is a lazy, coward or irresponsible It's hard to get out in the marriage and since divorce is not avialable here in my country.
But how can you judge a person in limited time? During this period he/she might behave good but after marriage he/she might not. Then what???
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
A person who is hiding his bad attitudes will come out even in a short time coz he can't hide it for so long. For me I believe if the person is really good in such a small things you can figure it out if he is really sincere in his life. They is a saying "you can see the true person if you live in one roof". It's very hard to hide the truth of ones self never the less if he was practiced to do it for a long time.
Nice. So did you had the experience??
@banta78 (4335)
I don't believe in live in relationships. I feel marriage is a sacred institution and i feel if two people are serious about their relationship and want to get romantically involved they should make commitment. I find living in relationship where one is not responsible or has freedom to cheat their partners as not ideal situation.
@meholl (510)
But don't you think that if they commit to living with each other that they are committing to being responisble and not cheat. Most people don't just move in, without serious considerations, such as finances and who will be responsible for what.
Thank you for the response.
@meholl (510)
From a moral stand point, I have to say NO, but from personal experience, I would say it is beneficial to know what kind of person you are marrying, and the best way to find out is to live together for at least a little while. Unless one has strong moral or religious beliefs, I think it comes down to personal preference.
Thanxs for the response.
@laurika (4536)
Yes I do agree with this term.In my opinion it is important to try live with somebody before to marriage and see not only the good in him/her but also negatives.Each of us has own habits and we have to laern how to tolerate them and respect the person.I am sure it is not easy with every partner , but in relationship before marriage we can test if we really could live with him.Also I am sure it is not 100% guarantee, but at least we could tell later , we tried.
Well I too agree with you. But I am concerned about the relationship before marriage that should have been established after marriage.
@mrsbrian (1951)
I think sometimes you think you know someone and there habits maby from dateing for a few years, but untill you actually live with someone you really dont know all there little habits and the way they really live, so I think ya to live with someone for a while to learn how they really are. I lived with my now husband for 2 years before we got married,he wasnt much different than I thought but he did have some habits I had to adjust to.
Hmmm... It's true but still I think it is bad before marriage.
@Lifeless (2638)
Hey, i can't say tht I beleive in live in relationship, but I can surely say that it is a very noble idea to live with the person and get to know of him, before u take the bold of getting married. This way, both of them will knw whther they are marriage material or not. It will help them knw wht life will have in store fr them once they tie the knot. So, I think its a gr8 idea. I might try it myself...
Nice but it is good if you don't cross the limits before marriage. Because if you cross the limits and then you deny to marriage then.........
@racheld (840)
I have done the live in relationship before marriage. Last August I moved in with my boyfriend of three years. When I was younger I never believed in that. I always saw myself living on my own, meeting a guy and then getting married. But after dating my guy for three years I was getting sick of parting ways at 2:00 AM every day, so we decided to move in. Seven months later we broke up and he moved out. Turns out, we were better together NOT living together. I thougth we had the perfect relationship but after living together, I was able to see the flaws that I was so quick to ignore. I think that living together before marriage is a great way to test your relationship and really get to see the other person for what they are. However, everyone's beliefs are different!
So you were engaged with your boyfriend for around 3 years. So did you ever crossed the limits???