Kane is closing in on Amber

I just watched mondays episode, so I am a day behind, but Kane is definately starting to close in on the truth about amber. The charges were dropped against daniel do you think lily will keep him or dump him?
@stealthy (8188)
Yes, Cane is about to figure it all out. But what about Cane? What are his secrets? Is he really Jill's son? Did he or Amber manage to fix the second DNA test? And now Carson is there to muddy the waters.
I think Cane is not really Jills son, and has a secret life of his own. We wont know about that for a while though, he will play the goody too shoo roll for a while. Carson definately is a intersting twist to the story line
@carolscash (9500)
I haven't seen Y&R the last week so I am not sure what is going on. However, I know the last time that I watched it, he was starting to close in some on her and I think that he knows that she is constantly lying to him! I hope that Lily and Daniel can work things out but I really wonder if she can or will take him back. She has been through so much with him and now this. If Amber would leave town, I think that they could work things out!!
I just watched todays episode and the preview for tomorrow shows Kane confronting amber about all her dirty little secrets. Carson has a interesting past, he has photos and details about amber, daniel and kevin, about their lives that they dont even know. How weird is that. I agree if amber would leave town daniel and lily might have a chance, but I dont see that happening.
@jchampany (1131)
Yes, I am so happy. I can't wait for him to get rid of her. I can't stand Amber and her manipulation. She is worse than Phyllis. I actually like Phyllis.
I think Phyllis is a survivor, she will do whatever it takes to be happy. If I was in trouble I would definately want her on my side