I'm developing a funny My Lot compulsion!

Most days when I mess up, I can't wait to tell everyone on My Lot. I'm not sure why I'd want to tattle-tell on myself like that. But, like I said, it's my new compulsion. I just can't help myself! It doesn't matter if it's something as simple as burning the toast or running out of coffee, life simply feels more normal for me if I can share it with friends. So, how about you? Do you blab all your secrets on My Lot? Do you "blog" your daily life moments here?
@DanaMark (807)
I don't have that same compulsion. I guess I don't want everyone to know about some of the dumb things I do. My wife was teasing me the other day saying she was going to start a myLot discussion, "Is everyone's husband as stupid as mine?" I don't remember what dumb thing I had done, but she sure laughed about it. (Even if I did remember, I wouldn't confess. lol)
No really, tell us what you did! I am sure it would have comical moments. My compulsion is a weird one to say the least. I don't know why I would want to use My Lot as a confessional. Just working out that way.
@DanaMark (807)
It looks like you want myLot to be a 2-way confessional so you can hear our confessions as well. I think you are just trying to trick us into making our own confessions. lol.
Whoops! Looks like you caught me on that one. It's so super boring when it's just me talking. I'm not the kind of person that talks just to hear my own voice. Conversations are a two way street. Don't mind sharing with the other My Lotters. Just wish more felt like sharing with me.
@mummymo (23707)
LOL I really do know exactly what you mean - I get the same kind of feelings but with all the meds I am on I forgot what I was going to blab before I get the chance to! hee hee It is a very normal compulsion sweety and it always makes me giggle! xxx
See! I knew someone was enjoying the stuff I post. I was hoping it was funny to someone other than just me. Glad I could bring you a happy moment.
@Darkwing (21588)
I think that just goes to show how close and at home you feel with your friends on Mylot. You chat to them as though they're there with you, and feel comfortable about doing so. I tell a lot of things that happen to me too. I think it gives people an opportunity to get to know you better, and most others are interested, and compare things they've done themselves, lol. I think it's great that you can share everything in Mylot. Brightest Blessings.
Thankyou my friend! I have missed you and everyone on My Lot during my very brief vacation. It was not the fun kind of vacation, just the everyday variety. I thought I would get started back power posting now that I am feeling better. It is nice to have you drop by for a chat.
Mmmm... not quite. I usually find myself in situations and I say to myself "damn, this would be a nice conversation for mylot". And then I get home, in front of my computer and puff! My mind is a total blank and I can't remember all the "great for mylot" discussion. I can't remember any of them for that matter. So, I usually start conversations about general things but when I respond to one I give answers from my life :) Or at least I try to. All the best http://shtrumph-lianna.blogspot.com
That is good advice! Usually I carry a small notebook around and jot things down as they happen. Lately I haven't been able to spend much time sitting in front of the computer so I have to keep track of stuff for possible discussions or I'd never remember them.
@sukumar794 (5047)
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
Here in myLot folder I never shirk from voicing out the truth and nothing but the truth. Why i must I hide my real intentions in the dark when i have nothing to lose by airing out my opinions.
It always feels good to speak out ur problems and everyday things to some1 else- atleast that's how it is for me.. it reall feels ince to have some1 to speak to who doesn't feel bored hearing ur stuff, i really like it.. it kinda has more value than the money invlolved...
@squaretile (3833)
that's interesting, i think people write about things that happen to them cos it's an easy way of starting discussions when you run out of topics that others might want to discuss. this is a good way of finding things to start discussions about.