Is there a site in your country that you want to visit

Here in my country, I would like to see Boracay. I want to know how it feels like to be there while seeing all those lovely sceneries and I would like to swim on the sea. I would also like to go to Baguio to have a closer look at The Mansion. What about you?
@kitty1234 (1476)
IN the United States, I would love to see the Grand Canyon...it has always been a passion of mine to see it...One of natures most beautiful places in the world...
I went there a long time ago, and I can still remember what it looks like, clear as day. Now, they have this walk out. You have to pay 75 dollars, but you get to walk out about 10 feet over the canyon. I don't think I could pay the money to do that though.
@ElicBxn (60895)
I don't know. I had always wanted to see the Anasazi ruins & I would love to go back again (and again.) I got to go to some of the Mississippi mounds that were not quite as interesting, but still good. I guess maybe some place like Niagra Falls (sort of half in the U.S. tho the horseshoe falls are Canadian.) Maybe Disneyworld, I've never made it Florida. Oh, I know! I want to see a space shuttle launch!!!
@addysmum (1225)
I would love to see my mother's home town of Bathurts, New Brunswick. It is the home of my family back to the time of us resettling in Canada in 1755. The other place I would like to see is the Melanson Settlement in Nova Scotia. I am a Melanson and my family's original settlement (settled in 1664) is a national park, I would love to see where my people settled and walk on our land. I sadly have never been home, I was born and raised on BC and have never been any further East then Alberta.
I was blessed to have traveled quite a bit growing up. However, I have never seen the Statue of Liberty in New York. I realize it isn't glam or anything, but just to see a symbol that is so known throughout our country, and even the world, would be very cool to me.
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
Wow, thats good for you my friend. I promised myself to travel my own country first before I go out and explore the world.I love to travel but there are monetary limitations why this dream is still in the process of becoming true. I know may be someday i will be able to see the world and enjoy its beauty.
@jennybianca (12914)
I sw the Statue of Liberty quite a long time ago when I was in New York. I went on a boat trip that saled close to it, so I had quite a good view.
That sounds very cool. : )
@stealthy (8188)
I live in the US and, although I would not be considered to be that much of a traveler, I have been to NY, City and seen and been up on the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, and even the World Trade Center before 9/11. I've also been to Niagara Falls and hiked down into the Niagara gorge. I've been to the Grand Canyon, the Painted Desert, Chaco Canyon, hiked done into the Rio Grande gorge, been to Yellowstone Park, Disneyland in CA, the Space Needle in Seattle, the Alamo in San Antonio in Texas, three Hawain islands and seen lava there and a lot of other places. One thing I would like to do is take a cruise along the coast of Alaska.
Have you been to Disney World? I found is much better than Disneyland.
@kimthedane (1000)
• Denmark
Its not exactly my country, but i would love to go see Taj Mahal for love, meditation and relaxation.
There are several sites here in the United States that I would love to see. One is what is known as the American Stone Henge. It's really beautiful. I love things like this too. Ancient ceremonial places...it's said to be over 4000 years old. Which makes it most likely the oldest man made object here in the US. http://www.stonehengeusa.com/ For more info & pictures. I would also love to go to Salem, Massachusetts. I really don't know why though so much now because I know the 'truth' about what really went on. But they've got it all dressed up and they dress up and it just sounds neat. I would also love to go out west to see all the cave dwellings. And I would love to go to California to San Fransisco and Orange County too.
@kaplya (1578)
that would be Rajasthan in my country! i like the deserts of rajasthan that they show on television. also it's a very colorful and culturally rich state of India!:)
I like to see Taj Mahal in my country. It is one of the seven wonders in the world. It was build by Shah jahan in memory of his wife mumtaj.
@Willowlady (10666)
The Mall of the America's. I think that it would be the best desination ever. They had a bit of amusement part, lego land and shops and places to eat. I think that there are hotels in or near it too so that you could spend a couple of days or more there just enjoying it. Have traveled my country some and so that is about the only place that I would really wish to visit.
@abroji (3247)
My country is blessed with many many locations of natural and scenic beauty. I have seen several of them. However much more are not visited by me. Actually I am confused about choosing any single location. Still if I have the chance I would like to visit Kashmir. Now a dreaded area because of terrorists. Thank you hersmart4ever.
@mamasan34 (6521)
There are many places that I would like to go. I would like to return to New Orleans to see what it is like post Hurricane Katrina, are they doing better? I love New Orleans. I would also like to go to Niagara Falls in New York. I would like to visit other places as well, but those two stick out in my mind the most.
@derek_a (10902)
I have been to most sites in my country over the years. Where I was born near the Gower Peninsular in South Wales, UK is one of my favourite places to be. There is a mixture of large beaches and cliff top walks.. Other parts of the UK I like to visit are the West Country (Somerset, Devon & Cornwall) - there are some old mansion houses and ancient pagan sites I like to visit there. :-)
@miryam (6507)
yes i not see all italy, but not interesting more visit.....the cuty that interesting ill see too bye myry
@lyndee22 (1211)
I want to see Boracay, Amanpulo but most of all I want to visit the Batanes group of islands. It was featured once on television and I also visit the government site.
@mymytri (2032)
Hi hersmart4ever!!I wanna visit TajMahal is which in my country.I love that place which is famous and have been took palce in new seven wonders of the world too..but it is too far from my place.I have some plans to visit it in near future.Smiles
@maximax8 (28558)
I live in the UK. Trains are quite expensive and it is often cheaper to take a flight to another European city than it is to buy a long distance train ticket. I would like to see the green highlands and islands of Scotland. I am attracted towards the North East Coast to see a beautiful old castle and a lovely island with an old abbey on it. I would also like to do some long distance walks, like the Pembrokeshire Coast Path and the South West Coast Path.
@jennybianca (12914)
I would love to visit Uluru, formaly called Ayes Rock. This is the largest single rock in the World. It is situated in the centre of Australia, near Alice Springs. It is an important part of the Dreaming for Aboriginal people.
@happymom1 (1179)
I came from Philippines but i did not really tour around our country. When i can visit there i want to go to Camiguin Island, Boracay, Baguio and other places that are beautiful in our country. I really miss there.
@DanaMark (807)
I want to see the Grand Canyon. My wife and I are planning to go there for our 40th wedding anniversary in 2 years. It is a good two day's drive from where we live. We are looking forward to it. We both like scenic vacations.