do you snack threw out the day or?

Do you snack threw out the day or do you wait for lunch or supper? Sometimes I do tend to do that, When I am really hungry and can't wait for lunch or supper.. I know, I know I should wait but I just can't.. What do you do?
@Feona1962 (7527)
Yes and no..Since my surgery I have to get protein in my diet and that does not come from snack foods. I try to eat junk sometimes but my stomach won't allow it, and forget about anything with sugar because I will be on the couch for an hour trying to get that out of my system. So I guess the answer is "yes, I try, and no, I can't." I haven't been getting up till 3pm so breakfast and lunch went out the window. I wait for dinner because I can only eat so much due to the size of my stomach. It is very teeny tiny..
Oh ouch sorry to hear about your surgery.. But I'm sure people with the size or small stomachs don't eat as much.. All my life though I really haven't eaten much that could be the reason why I'm not a big girl too and I don't gain much weight either.. Thanks for your reply!
@Feona1962 (7527)
You are lucky to not gain weight. I struggled with mine for 20 years and finally I had to do something. I tried everything and nothing worked. I am so glad I had the surgery.
I sometimes snack. Sometimes I have lunch and sometimes not. I always have dinner and sometimes that is my only meal of the day. Just depends on my mood and what we have around the house to eat as well.
Like me, I can go all day though with out eating by the time supper rolls around I want food and am really hungry but I only eat enough for a kids size portion.. That really isn't alot either.. My husband tries to get me to eat more but I just don't eat it.. I guess as long as i am happy and healthy everything is good!! Thanks for you reply..
@pamcake (276)
I am guilty of snacking throughout the day for sure. Ecspecially when I'm home by myself...I snack right through lunch. By the time I realize it..it's time to start preparing supper for everyone for when they get home!
I tend to do the same thing sometimes.. But than I am not a big eater either.. Even when I down right hungry like for supper I only eat a tiny bit I don't know why that is either.. Sometimes when I don't snack threw the day it happens to me.. I never did understand why.. Thanks for your reply!