Did you inherit any hobbies from your parents?

@diillu (5128)
Along with several other things I think we happen to inherit some of the hobbies too. My father has tha habit of gardening and I' go crazy over gardening. Not only me but all my siblings. So, i think that we inherit this hobby from our dad.
@Lifeless (2638)
I have inherited the hobby of reading personality development books from my dad. He used to read lots of them during his time, and he used to stack them up in one corner of his room. I have brought all those books and kept them nicely in one almirah. Its become something of a tiny library in my room. Whenever I get time, I pick one out and start reading. Its the ultimate past time as u get to know about ur strengths and weaknesses and how to tackle life...
@alnilam (969)
yeah i guess i did... my mother painted and expressed her self with art for her hobby... I do the same now...