Do you have enough time for your hobby?

@diillu (5128)
These days we all are busy. We have different things to do almost all the day sometimes house chores and sometimes assignments. Due to this all we are getting almost away from our hobbies these days. These days I have so much load that I don't get to enjoy various things. I don't enjoy different hobbies like gardening, playing with my dogs and many other. What about you?
no, i don't feel have enough time for my hobby. and this is something i am gonna do something about. time is very valuable indeed. and it depends on what we do or how we spend the time. i love time very much. for i can get something i really value out of it.
@Lifeless (2638)
I don't get much time to enjoy my hobbies as I am so preoccupied with my work these days as I have just picked up a job. I don't even get time to play with my dog. He's got so lazy becoz of that as I was the one who used to play with him earlier also...
Unfortunately today I don't have much free time for myself. I have to work and also take care of my family at the same time. Every morning I go out to work. After I return home, I have to do some housework and take care of my son. So I have no more time for my hobbies. You are so lucky:)
@larskie23 (867)
the only hobby that i really have time is logging on mylot. i use play badminton, but im not playing anymore. not enough time as we say. always for work and rest and if theres a spare time i want to get some sleep
@secretbear (19466)
i havent had time for my hobby just like you. i have a lot hobbies like writing to penpals and making friendship books, cross stitching, watching dvds, reading, gardening, and many others. im always busy with work and sometimes, i even bring home work during weekends! so i dont really hav enough time for all my hobbies. some of the things i still do, but seldom does, is gardening and watching dvd. and i have to schedule that first. coz during weekends i just feel resting and anything else, i should plan and schedule first. ^__^;;