can anyone help me with trying to bind my children alittle

i have 3 kids and for the past month they have been pooping so much and no matter what i give them it wont even bind them up alittle.i have never seen someone go as many times as them.and forget the cost of pull ups im going thru.i give them peanut butter,crackers,rice etc and it doesnt help at all.i cut back on their sugar intake they dont get alot of sugar and i dont know what else will help.i go tru about 20 to 26 pull ups a day.its alot.
I would definitely check with their doctor - maybe just a phone call to the office. Just talking to the nurse or doctor over the phone might be enough. Do they need more iron in their diet? Just a thought...that's a lot of pull ups!
i checked with the doctor and everything was cool.but i might start giving them alittle more iron in their diet.thanks alot.
I am afraid Iron will probably constipate them seriously and then you will have another whole problem on your hands. They may actually be allergic to something they are eating, is there anything new you have given them in the last month. Is it liquid stool, or just a lot of formed stool many times a day? Are they acting normal? Maybe too much fruit or vegetables. Believe it or not something that healthy can reak havoc on their young intestines. The best thing I would say would be to add a very small amount of fiber to their diet. The soluble in water kind. Did your doctor not give you any tips at all?
I wasn't necessarily suggesting giving them "extra" iron. Just being aware if there is enough iron in their diet. I know that too much iron isn't good for them as much as not getting enough.
Eating apple is a good way ..it could help you anyways... it's a healthy food to eat... also before letting your kids eat their meals...you pray for the food they were about to eat ,..it's a good habit ..
@Beenice (237)
My son had the thru.i and it was a virus it is not always food allergies. Give them a Banana and it works I had the diahria and I read the only cure for that is a Banana. And I add some" acidophilus&Bifidus" fo kids. Trade mark " Sisu" in the organic store are the best one. Wish you well.