Do you always pray before you go to bed

I sometimes forget but I do utter a prayer during sleep interruptions. How about you?
@Ricko82 (585)
I always make sure I pray before I sleep, and I don't do it lying down. I manage to sit all day long to do everything that I did during that day, why not spend few more minutes sitting while I pray. I get that from my mother, she told us it's not respectful if we pray lying down.
Who has ever taught us that it is proper to pray lying down. That was funny.
@diillu (5128)
I always pray before I go to bed. This is the way we were brought up. We all the family memebers used to pray together before going to bed. And now since we are in different place, we don't pray together but still I pray before going to my bed.
That was very nice to hear.
not always, but i always make the sign of the cross before i go to sleep and upon waking up. if i'm not too tired, i'll recite the rosary
@weemam (13377)
Yes I do my friend , I pray every night before I go to sleep , I thank God for having all my loving family around me , I thank him for keeping me well , I pray for all my friends and ask him to take care of them , I also thank all of my friends in this site who have wished me well and prayed for me lately , the power of prayer is very strong , xxx
@miryam (6507)
I PRAY EVERY NIGHT BEDFOR SLEEP......... I HOPE THAT he LISTEN MR.BYE MYURY
I try to remember to pray before bedtime. I often stop what I am doing a utter prayers several times a day.
@lynboobsy11 (11346)
Me sometimes I forgot it also or when I'm really already tired and fall sleep. Sometimes I do this in the morning after I woke up. But when I'm hardly get to sleep sometimes I prayed and talked to Him long enough to make me sleep.
@venshida (4837)
I always pray before I go to bed. It's a must. I never forget.
@badkat83 (1621)
i usually don't, i am a day prayer. i usually do it throughout the day.
@makingpots (11922)
I don't always pray before going to bed. Sometimes I fall asleep before my head actually hits the pillow. I like to lay and relax before saying my prayers, and on nights that I am just too tired, I feel like God understands.
@TerryZ (22083)
Im guilty of that too. And I dont think God would be too upset if we forget or are too tired to pray.LOL
@sukumar794 (5047)
• Thiruvananthapuram, India
Yeah ! in absolute silence . i seek a fresh dawn worry-free and happy tidings in plenty . quite unfortunately my prayers are turned down ....
@dude007 (63)
ya obviously i pray to god .......its the time when u r talking with god......that doesnt matter that he is listening to us or not.......whole day we are busy in our work......we shuld have some time to spend with god.......
@binny29 (1527)
when i was a kid my parenst always asked me to do prayers before i go to sleep but once i hav grown up i have lst all the good things that i use to do it when i was small but now i make it a point to just recall gods name once i go to sleep just for a good day he has given me
@apsara60 (6612)
• Israel
Yes I pray to God everyday and so do all the members of my family. I even pray if I get up in the middle of the night. I am afraid of earthquakes. I look at my children sleeping and my family sleeping peacefully and I fold my hands and ask almight God to forgive all of us and bless us so that we can see the beautiful sunshine of next morning. It gives me lot of peace to pray.....infact I think I am not praying but talking to God all the time. I feel he is protecting me and my family all the time.
@Zelmarq (11503)
• Cebu City, Philippines
I try to pray before I go to bed but sometimes i forget and I want it to be final with myslef. I am in the process of turning it into a lifestyle I want it to be slowly but surely.
@rouwel23 (1353)
yes, I am not an early person, so I cant usually pray hard to God during the morning, I am much of an evening owl, so I pray before I go to bed.
@mgmagana (3621)
well i'm a little selfish, i only pray when i need something, or something has gone wrong! i never do it just b/c! maybe i should no wonder my prayers never get answered!
In the morning i daily do prayer after taking bath. Normally it's the very first thing that i do after bath. In the night when i goes into the bed, it's not the same as in the morning. Seldom i used to do the prayer. I think it is just because of work's burden.
@JBrulez (663)
Yes I do pray before going to sleep. Whatever the circumstance is I nevere forget to thank the Lord for the blessings he showered me and my family. I also fear that I may not wake up anymore so at least I had made my confession. I make it a point that I pray before and after bedtime..