Are you a 'talker' or 'listener?'

In my opinion, most of us lean pretty far on one side of the spectrum. We are either more of a talker or a listener. Which are you? Explain.
@makingpots (11922)
I am more of a listener. I prefer to not talk unless I have something to say that matters. But if I'm in a situation that needs someone to start a conversation because things have become awkward or whatever, I am a pretty good conversation starter. It all depends on the situation, I guess.
@sunshinecup (7881)
Ha not me! I am both! It depends on the person. What ever they are, I am fine with being the opposite. Like hubby he is neither, he doesn't talk or listen, LOL. So I tend to do most of the talking between us. Now my mother in law, lord she is a talker, so I am a listener when she is around.
@inked4life (4227)
I tend to fall on the very shy side (hard to believe I know), and don't really like to talk much. I'm a pretty good listener though and will always be there for my family and friends if they need me.
I am having a hard time with this one, as I do a lot of both. I even asked hubby's opinion, and he says I am better as a listener. I can get caught up in the moment of things and talk a blue streak, but put me in a crowded room and my antenna go up, and I gain all kinds of incidental knowledge. I also identify with lots of different scenarios, and so can do reflective listening. Maybe I am different things to different people.
I try to listen then give a valuable opinion there are so many peopel who talk just to hear there own voice so i find i am turning into a great listner
@Mayuko (1272)
I'm not really either. I'm generally a pretty introverted and I'm not talkative in most situations. So I'm not a talker. But still, I don't consider myself to be a listener. I will listen to people if they talk about their problems, but I'm not good at giving feedback, advice or asking appropriate questions. It often seems as though I didn't hear what the person said, even though I did
@rhane7315 (5673)
it can be both for me because i usually tell some of my problems to my friends and i usually have their advices and they're also like that but sometimes i don't like to talk lol so i just listened to them most of the times
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I consider myself more o f a listener than a talker. I don't do much of talking at all. I prefer to keep quiet and hear what is going on around me alot more.
@RenaeT (688)
Probably more of a talker. But, if someone has come to me with a problem and they want advice, I am a good listener. If it's just two of us, I can talk and talk and talk. Get me in a group of 3 or more and I clam up and don't say a thing. I listen and observe, even in meetings at work and even at bible study group. I think I fear someone telling me I am wrong about something in front of others.
I like to think I am both a talker and a listener. I just do whichever is more appropriate at the time! When my friends or family need me, I will be there for them and listen to every problem they have.. In a social setting, I'm probably more of a talker than a listener.. but hey! I have a lot to say! x
@JoyfulOne (6242)
I'm not sure but I think I'm kind of middle of the road. People always tell me I'm a good listener, and really hear what they have to say. I can be a talker too sometimes, but I never interrupt others, and still listen when they're talking.