what do you do when your feeling down?

me? i just go out for a while..take a walk and go to a mall where i could sing..singing is a good way to express my feelings.. how bout you? what do you do when your feeling down?
@TerryZ (22146)
I will usually find something to do around the house. Either clean something or work in my garden. Or sometimes I will cook something good. Eating it is alot of fun.
you know Terry, i dont eat when i feel down..sometimes even for a week or so i dont have appetite to eat..
@TerryZ (22146)
When Im really upset I dont eat either. And thats not good for us. Stay happy.
i know terry, thats why i had been forcing myself to eat even if for a little bite..
@lynboobsy11 (11347)
I have lots of things to do when I'm feeling down. I play my favorite pc games Sims I really enjoy playing that game, and sometimes I played to my pet dog who used to cheer me up when I'm down. My daughters cheers me up too we played and tickles me. I don't let my feeling ruin my day thats why I already starts to feel it I ignore it and think possitive and do my best to be happy.
you manage to overcome your feelings thats good..i also play the sims but i dont do that now..with that i can play God and when i see people getting worse i burn their house and create a huricane to ruin their house..haha..such a good game..
@lynboobsy11 (11347)
yha your right thats a nice game. lately I never had a chance to play also but when I missed it I played specially when I got bored.
@alnilam (969)
there are allot of things that cheer me up. i am a movie lover, so i usually pick a movie and a ton of snacks (including th most important: chocolate). sometimes i listen to music, sometimes take a bubble bath. then again when i fell really really down there is no other cure than sleep for me. But i like the first cure the best :D
i guess your right you know..sleepin it off is good but sometimes when i get up im still back on it and i cant sleep on it all the time.
When I am down and troubled and I need a helping a hand, all I do is take refuge in the company of my good friends. Its not to seek their advice or whatever but just to be with people who would help me not to feel bored. I never indulge in sadness. I am the type of person who is very good in shaking away sadness.
lucky for you you know how to handle the stress..you could make a good councilor..
@faith210 (11233)
Hi angel_of_charm! Whenever I feel so down, I would rather be left alone because I really don't feel like talking or having some company. I read all my inspirational books again, then I try to have personal reflection, then I sleep, and eat and the most important one is, I Pray really hard.
i really admire people who can eat during their down part..honestly, i dont even bother to eat at those times rather walk or lock myself in the room and cry..yep, thats all i ever do..
When I'm feeling down I usually call my mom or sister. Just the sound of their voices usually gets me out of my bad mood. If they're not around I turn on the radio or my IPod and start dancing around the house.
hm, sometimes our love ones eases the pain we have..its good that it was your family whom you turn to at times your down.
@Savvynlady (3686)
I sing, I may take a bubble bath, have a self talk, listen to some music, read, make something nice to eat.
a very great idea to relax out of stressing period..i do that too..i'll have a nice long bath, listen to good music and have something to drink and smoke..
When I'm feeling down I try to go for walks. There are times when I talk to my hubby and he helps me feel better by just listening to me. The best way I join my kids in their games and end up laughing so much that I forget why I was sad in the first place.
its true that children can take away the down feeling..specially when you see them laugh..i wish i had children too to make me feel better at times.
@blackbriar (9126)
Usually I'll just go for a long walk or bike ride. If I can't, then I find other ways to occupy my mind so I don't feel down any more.
long walk is a great thing to do every time I'm feeling down..