Do you have a favorite Christmas Song

Christmas Angels - a group of angels
I do. I really like the song "O Holy Night"I find it so Touching and I also love to sing it. I love the words and the tune of the song. I could really feel the message of Christmas in it.
@KrisNY (7592)
I love almost All Christmas songs- I think my favorite is “Silent Night”- My daughter sings this to me every night before bed- It’s one of her favorites too- Bedtime ritual- and she is 10- lol… I also love Away in a Manger- and Frosty the Snowman- Every year we go caroling with a youth group- and every year we have a huge Christmas party with the extended family- we sing Christmas songs for about 30 minutes until Santa gets there- I love Christmas!
@DanaMark (807)
My two favorites are Silent Night and Joy to the World. I like it when a Christmas service begins with Joy to the World. It really sets the tone. And we always have a candlelight service at the end while we sing Silent Night. That is very meaningful. Now you have me thinking about Christmas. It must be Christmas in July. lol.
@chertsy (3805)
My favorite Christmas song is Silent Night. It is a very beautiful song. Just hearing it brings out all the warm feelings of Christmas. I just love hearing it around the holiday season.
@kitty1234 (1476)
My favorite Christmas song is "I'LL Be Home For Christmas". It reminds me of all the people who are no longer sitting at the table, but they are still remembered in our hearts. This will be our first Christmas without my brother and it will be difficult but he will be home for christmas, if only in our dreams.
@lucyem (120)
Silent Night is my favorite. It reminds me of when we went to church on Christmas Eve when I was little. When I sing or hear the song now, it reminds me of the smell of cancles, because we always turned out the lights and lit candles when we sang it in church. And I think it's a calming song. It was also one of the first songs I learned to play onthe piano, so it holds special sentimental value for me.
My favourite Christmas song would be Santa Babe by Madonna *laughs*. It's such a fun song and I love listening to it with my buddies when we are celebrating. It brings in the fun mood and we would have a really good time listening to it and chatting at the same time.
@squaretile (3833)
My favourite song is 'hark the herald angels sing', especially the version sung by Corrinne may. it's a great song with really meaningful lyrics. Glory to the New born King... God and sinners reconciled. Joyful all ye nations rise, join the triumph of the skies, with Angelic host proclaim, Christ is born in bethleham. all majestic and yet personal at once. :)
@josan181237 (1205)
Jose Mari Chan - Jose Mari Chan is a popular Filipino singer-songwriter and businessman. He composed his first song, Afterglow, in 1964, and has since written hundreds of songs. He graduated with a degree in economics from Ateneo de Manila University in 1967. He composed "We're All Just One", the theme song of the 2005 Southeast Asian Games. Among admirers (especially non-Filipinos) he is known as the "Filipino Jimmy Webb" in honor of the intricate English-language lyrics which set his songs apart from others. Much of his early music remains popular worldwide, and some of his songs have rebounded as hits for other artists, such as Lea Salonga. His music is often heard over online music channels, such as United States-based PhilRadio International. This continuing popularity has brought an increasing international following while cementing his place as a star among his countrymen. 
Source: Wikipedia
I love the song "A Perfect Christmas" by Jose Mari Chan. i like the melody and the lyrics of this song... really great! the song goes like this "My idea of a perfect Christmas is to spend it with you in a party or dinner for two anywhere would do..." i love his songs (Christmas songs and others too). =)
@ayris77 (1304)
Yeahh.I like "O Holy Night" as you and also "White Christmas"!
@misheleen73 (6037)
My all time favorite is Little Drummer Boy. The story of a boy so poor, all he had to give was the gift of music. But he proudly played his drums. I love that song and I usually watch the animation every year as well.
@amyann16 (414)
O Holy Night is a good choice. I think my two favorite Christmas songs are, I'll be home for Christmas and Silver Bells. I've always liked Silver Bells, no particular reason. Since I live away from any of my family, I'll be home for Christmas has special meaning for me.
@williamjisir (22903)
My favorite X-mas song is Jingle Bell. This is a song that is so merry. I love it very much.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
My favorite is the The Dramer Boy. I have to hear it at least twice or more before Christmas is over or I will feel like I am missing something.
@aj2006 (1536)
I dont know the exact title..I think its Perfect Christmas.anyways, JoseMari Chan is the singer of the song.. some lyrics " my idea of a perfect xmas, is to spend it with you..lalalalalalalalalala..lalalalalalala. hehehe! I cannot remember the lyrics anymore but everytime i hear it, I can sing along. :)
@roniroxas (10576)
My favorite chrstmas song is Keep Christmas With You. I love it since i was a kid and until now.
I love all the kids christmas songs.
@santuccie (3375)
Back when I used to carol at the wineries in Livermore, the request I got most frequently was Schubert's Ave Maria. Years ago, I figured it would be a good song for an Italian boy like myself to know. But I'm not Catholic, so I try not to sing it unless it is requested. When I sing a song (with the exception of this one), I usually mean it. That said, my favorite Christmas song may very well be O Holy Night. But I've done a lot of them, and I love them all. Well, almost all of them. :P
@aprilgrl (4460)
My favorite Christmas song would have to be SantaClause is coming to town and It's begging to look like Christsmas.
I love 'O Holy Night.' It is one of my favorite Christmas hymns. My second favorite Christmas song is 'What Child Is This?'
@webeishere (36353)
I guess I have been one of the many that have been commercialized by Christmas and etc. My fave song is "Blue Christmas". I love the way it depicts someone being alone without their loved one on this big holiday. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~