has anyone ever got paid from arbitron

i just started this program,and what it is.the comapny sents you a pager and you have to wear it all day long no matter where you go and it picks up every tv show or music station you are around or watching.and thats how they get all their ratings for all tv shows etc.when i received it 3 days ago they gave me $10 cash just to participate.so i thought that was neat cause i didnt even do ant thing yet and got money.then every week the machine adds up your points and you gat money,and enter into drawings.you can earn up to $100 a month cash just for doing nothing.i think its pretty neat.but also it will keep your favorite tv shows on.
@stephcjh (32327)
I have never heard of this program until now. That sounds neat. I am joined with several programs online that pay me every month. One of the best sites I am joined with, I have earned $96.34 from this month so far and all you have to do is submit your zip code or your email address and fill out a short questionnaire to receive credit. They paid me $61.90 last month and it is very easy to do and free.
what is the name of that website.it sounds pretty good.
@stephcjh (32327)
Hi. I will send you a private message with the link and the site details. Please let me know if you have any questions. I will help you with it. Thanks.
wow..can you give me the web site for this?..
I found the site..but, I bet they don't do this for the "Carolina" area...do they?
im not sure but it doesnt hurt to try.i didnt find it on line,they called me on the phone and luckly i answered it.and then they asked me if i was interested,so i did it.