Bathroom Cleaning??

How often you cleans your bathroom,and who do that you or some other person in your household?? Well I clean it every other day cause my husband he is a big mess,he make mess alot so I have to clean it,and ofcourse I do it.Poor me..
@kitty1234 (1476)
I surface clean my bathroom daily, and scrub it down weekly. With just myself to deal with I just clean off the vanity, the sink and tiolet daily with a sponge. But my once a week cleaning is done with a brush and chemicals. I think I make a bigger mess at the sink than anywhere else, always have toothpaste all over, lol. Guess I could always wait for my mom to go in my bathroom and clean it, she does hers daily and has a sparkle on her faucets!!!
@diillu (5130)
Well, in my case it is quite opposeite. He is more intrested in cleaning things than me. But we both do like to stay clean. We clean everything together. And there is a strict rule among us that the one to mess is the one to clean up. So, it's good over here.
@whywiki (6070)
My pet peeve is washing the bathroom and there is just two of us. I do a thorough cleaning about once a week and minor cleans during the week and I hate it! I get over it though as he does all our finances and looks after the paper work involved with our businesses so I figure it is a trade off.