I need help from all you great cooks out there

I was in the soup aisle and bought this soup cambells fiesta nacho cheese, and now I have no clue what to do with it. I know why did i buy it then, because I like nachos lol. Anyway if anyone has some yummy great recipe ideas of what to do with this awesome soup, please post them, thanks so much
@3lilangels (4639)
i bought this stuff before and i wasnt sure what i was gonna use with.so one day i was making chicken and i put this stop on top of it in a casserole dish and sliced up some potatoes and baked it in the oven.it was really good.some times the simplest ideas taste the best.lol
That does sound very simple to make, thanks for the idea
Any variety of creamy/cheesy campbell's soup is great for livening up a casserole. For that soup I'd use rice, ground taco meat (or black beans), olives, onions, garlic, red and green peppers and the soup + a little milk to make a casserole :)
Now that is kind of what i was looking for, thanks a bunch cant wait to try it.
@peavey (16600)
Add cooked broccoli and diced ham to it. Makes a great soup.
Interesting I will keep that in mind for when the cold weather returns. Soup is not quite right when it is over 100 degrees outside. Thanks a bunch
@twilight021 (2060)
These make great appitizers for a party. They are also quick and pretty easy to make. SAUSAGE BALLS 1 can Campbell's cheddar cheese soup 1 lb. hot bulk sausage 3 c. biscuit mix Brown sausage in frying pan and add cheese soup. Stir until mixed. Add to biscuit mix and blend well. form into 1" balls. Bake on cookie sheet in 450 degree oven 15 to 20 minutes. Yield: 3 to 4 dozen.
Thanks we have these little get togethers now and then at work and this recipe would be perfect for that. Thanks again
check out www.campbellkitchen.com go into campbells kitchen and type in fiesta nacho cheese in the ingred. window. They have a bunch of great recipes there. Have fun.
Thanks a bunch