is anyone on netwinner

where you play a little game of picking numbers to win gift certificates. anyway is anyone getting 2x points all day too. it's still not going good today. i can usually get 1000 points a day and so far today i've gotten 40 in an hour.
@foxyfire33 (10009)
I've never heard of this so I can't answer your question but I'm curious to know what it is.
@foxyfire33 (10009)
Thanks I'll do that later. I sounds interesting. I'm not from Canada but I' be thrilled if all I got was Walmart gift certificates!
you'll also get points from referring other people and if they verify their email address under the acount tab then you'll also get 10%of their points. good luck.
@mindyja25 (181)
I have been a member for awhile but some days i just can't play much anymore, then need a few games to pick from or something because it can get old really fast. I have got one giftcard from them it was from walmart and I spent it on diapers.
@mrsbrian (1951)
Yep I am doing netwinner as we speak and have been since 9 am and all I am getting is a lot of 10sx2 I did get 1 25 but it seem to be not makeing much difference for me.
@paidreader (5151)
I love NetWinner! I've earned just over $268 so far. I've already spent $200 and have 2 $25 Walmart cards being processed. One should be mailed out within days. :D I'm happy to see you're still enjoying the game. I must say I'm impressed that you reached the minimum to cashout within your first month. Congratulations! Thank you so much for verifying your account and passing along that information. I still have a lot of referrals that haven't verified theirs yet. I'm wondering if you get the points you missed out on once they verify.
i had one friend sing up under me a few days after she singed up she finally verified her email. i then just started to get the 10 %. it didn't give me the balance of the 10% from what she had earned before verifying her email. ya i did good my first month. i've slowed down a bit right now because i'm super busy but i'll keep doing it when i have the time
@fungurly1 (180)
It seems like everyone is getting the 2x but me. One day someone said that early players get 2x but thats never happened to me! Is there special days that you get 2x? I've been playing for a while now and the only day I got more than 3 2x was the anniversary day a while back. since then i've gotten no luck?