Do you go to gyms regularly

Are you a body builder? How often do you go to gyms? What were your usual activities inside it?
@williamjisir (22903)
I never go to gym to exercise. I am not a body builder. I love to do some sports in the park.
I enjoy going to to gym. Being in a gym gives me motivation to work out. When I am at home, it is too easy to make excuses not to exercise The gym provides a great atmosphere to get you motivated. You can feed off the energy of those around you. They also have a variety of activities to meet your fitness needs. They have a variety of different aerobic equipment, free weights or weight machines, and a long list of exercise classes. They also give advice so you can meet your fitness goals.
@DanaMark (807)
I go to our YMCA and work out on weight and aerobic machines about 3-4 times per week during the winter when it is too cold to be outdoors. During the summer I golf and play tennis 3-4 times a week, so I have outdoor exercise.
@dbhattji (2507)
No I am not a body builder but I do take care of my body, not by going to a gym but I have treadmill to walk on and weights to exercise with at home.
@ritchel (890)
Not a body builder really but I want to be back to the gym cause I want to be slimmer. But my schedule is so tight. I don't know how to put my gym session..
@Celanith (2334)
If I could afford to go I would, the cost for low income senior citizens on a fixed income is so high I cannot afford it. As it is I don't even have adequate medical or dental let alone the cost of a gym not to mention the cost of driving 40 miles round trip to go in. I need to exercise but it is a money makeing racket based on greed not on helping someone actually get healthy and into shape. Gyms and most diets and weight loss programs are based on making money not on helping anyone lose weight or be healthy. Even the food industry is greedy the foods one needs to eat are higher priced and many low fixed income folks like me just cannot afford this no matter what we try. Food banks don't help either they hand out things that actually contribute to weight gain. Pasta and carbs mostly. Gyms and weight loss programs are a money making racket that preys on people who need to get healthy and if you can't afford it they don't care if you die.
@pastorkayte (2255)
Yes I spend a great deal of time in the gym, I have been going for a month and I have found that the gym is just as addictive as the internet. I like all the people at my gym and the thirty dollars a month I pay for membership doesnt hurt either. Usually when I am there I do cardio, core and weight training and martial arts (kick boxing)
Hi hersmart4ever! I wish i could go to gym regularly. But unfortunately that is not happening because of my mood swings and tight schedule.My trainer normally makes me do 45 minutes of gym and 45 minutes of cardio.Sundays are off days for me.
• Pakistan
I am not body builder. But I like body building. Body is God gifted thing. We should take care of our body. People with good body look very attractive to me. The aim of body building is to look handsome, strong and healthy. For this purpose gyms are not only place where a body builder goes to develop his and her body. We need to care our diet and also need arrange good exercises. Gyms are equipped with exercising machines but we need another thing which is will power. The will power could only be developed by those people who are really fond of body building.
@faith210 (11233)
Hi hersmart4ever! I did go to the gym before but i just lasted for three months and then stopped for a year or two then resume again for two or three months, then stop again. So, right now I am just trying to exercise at home which I can not do on a regular basis. But when I was in the gym, I usually do weights-aerobics. I am planning to go back but just be in the pelatis program. I am not sure if I spelled that right (pelatis). Take care and have a nice day.
I don't go to gyms regularly. I will just go to play badminton, but it is not so often anyway. But everyday I go to work on foot. So I think this is my way to do exercise.
@mitzwu (214)
• Taiwan
no,im not a body builder.but i do excercise in my home like dancing or bike excercise two times a week.go gym too expensive so i do it in my home to save money.
@madcrowd (79)
i am not a body builder and i never go to gyms to work out.Before i get hurted three years ago,i work out my body by running,climbing the hills,and exercise on parallel bars outside.After i was hurt,i worked out rarely,sometimes went to swimming or played pingpong.
@laurika (4536)
I used to go to the gym every second day and since it is cooler ourside, I much more prefer to stay at home and just exersice in my living room.It is much more comfartable and I don't get some flu or something when I would walking sweat from gym.I can still do so many at home, even body building.I just got some dvd with exercise and I just love it.And here is another advantage, you can have on , what you want.That is what I like the most.
@deadzone (602)
yaa i m a bodybuilder.i usually do workout 6 days in a week.i do every exercise.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
No, I do not go to the gym. I think it is a little too expensive to go to the gym so I would rather bring a gym home to me if I can afford it.
@kaplya (1578)
no i have never went to gym!! whenever there's a plan like that i always let my laziness win over me!;) and then i just drop the idea!:)
@derek_a (10902)
I am not a body-builder, but since a heart-attack last year I now keep myself as fit as possible. I got to the local gym twice a week for a good work-out and exercise by brisk walking most other days. :-)
i am not a body builder by ANY means, but i do go to a gym regularly. i go every Monday and Wednesday to a gym called Curves. It is a gym strictly for women, and i realy like it a lot. Everyone there is really nice and it is very clean. There are no men there to gawk at you and make you feel uncomfortable, and everyone goes at their own pace. There are no full-length mirrors or anything for you to see yourself and feel bad about yourself. There IS a scale and a tape measurer for those who want to mark their progress, but it is not required of you. In the bathroom they have feminine care products available as well as lotion, deodorant, and hair spray. They have changing rooms so you can change into and out of workout clothes if you want to and a stretching room so you can warm up and cool down. It's a really great gym for women of all ages, no matter how insecure they are.
wel before i do that is why im so fit way back..now i dont anymore i just manage to do some exercises at home everyday.