BB8 USA:Who do you think is going home tonight?

Kail or Mike? I reall think Kail needs to go,but Mike might be the one to go. I can't beleive Evil let Mike get to him so much. He should have just let it go. That could be the mistake that takes him out of this game next week. And what about the task the A.P. player did to Jen? What are your thoughts? Who is out and did Evil make a mistake?
@UDDERONES (888)
I am not sure who is going to home tonight but I hope it will be Kail. She is such a liar. I think Evil is digging his own way out of the house. By the way he has been acting the last week. I did like him until this week. I do not like Jen or Jessica. The reason I don't like Jen is because she is just so annoying. I don't like Jessica because she is so lame to worry about $5.00 and the curling iron thing and I think she thinks she is better than everyone else. I like Dustin, Danielle, and Eric so far. I can't wait to see who wins HOH next week.
Well strange things happen in the BB house so we won't know for sure until tonight as to who is going to go home. I still like Evil just because he calls people out on the things they do.
@mindyja25 (181)
I want Kail to go home, but who knows what the house will do. I think Evil's little power trip last week will make the house want him to leave and vote Mike out just to prove a point to him that he is not the leader of the house. I really like Evil but last week he was a little to much, with that being said I think he is just playing the game. I do think Kail will backstab anyone to get anything so she really needs to leave the house just to make life better for the rest. Jen is another one I want to go home, just because she loves her self way to much. She doesn't care about anyone else, and who freaks out about a pictue of yourself that much. Jessica I don't care for to much, I think she's just under the radar right now.
You know you make a great point,they might just vote Mike out to prove a point. That would suck but that BB for ya. I really like Evil but i am not so sure he is playing the game I think he is letting his emitions run things.
@ravinskye (8242)
i would be really surprised if kail stayed in the house. evil did let mike push him too far. i think evil went a little power crazy and it might affect him staying in the house much longer. i thought the task eric did against jen was a little lame. i can't wait to see who gets hoh tonight.
Evil is losing sight of his plan more and more. I think most of the task are lame,but I enjoy watching him carry them out. I sure hope you are right about Kail going home.
I think Mike is going to go home sadly. I want Kail gone, but from what I have been hearing it sounds like Mike could be the one to go home. Evil has been shooting off his mouth a bit too much this week though. I liked him, but have not liked him much this past week. I could't believe Eric put mustard on her pillow. Mustard of all things. lol Jen took it in stride though at least lol
Evil won't be around long,he can't control himself,he losses his game plan way to easy. He might have ratteled Kail but he will be rattled when he is going out the door,I like him but I just can't see him staying. I hope Mike stays just for the fact that would mean Kail leaves but BB always has a way of surprising you,ya know.
@Michele21 (3094)
I laughed my a** off when Eric put mustard on Jen's shirt...that was the funniest thing on BB8 yet!!! I use my DVR to record the shows and I watched it over and over laughing my but off!! I don't know who I want to go home tonight, I don't really care either way I guess, Eric has been really quiet and Kal has just been too stupid in the game. I was really surpries that Evil let Eric get to him too!! But oh well...we will see what happens tonight!
It wasn't Eric that got to him during the Veto thing that was Mike. I thought what Eric A.P. did to Jen.
@Michele21 (3094)
DUH!! I am an idiot!! I got the names confused!! I just love Eric so far!! He is really funny!!