Would you wear this?

Today when on a shopping errand for one of my clients I came upon a woman in her 50's. She was decked out in slacks that were brown plaid, a shirt that was green striped, and a jacket that was hot pink leopard print. My eyes are still twitching from that image. We all know that some people have a difficult time matching colors, but prints?
@sunshinecup (7881)
Yeah I would wear that!... When I wanted to pay my kids back for embarrasing me, LOL.
LOL, but you would have to make sure that you were all out together for the day.
@Debs_place (10528)
I never thought of that...what a great idea..embarass the kids.
• Marion, Kansas
Maybe she was mentally handicapped, or maybe they were all her favorites. I know how hard that would be to look at. It may be that was all she owned, and so did not have the luxury of being particular about what she wore. I imagine there might even be a story behind it somewhere. Maybe we could turn it into a song. Or at least a smile, in retrospect.
It did bring a smile to my face. I know people who intentially wear socks of a different color or two different shoes.
• Marion, Kansas
Yes, but this is carrying it a little too far!!! I am trying to see it in my mind's eye.
@Debs_place (10528)
You say this like it was a bad thing! Just think, she gave you a topic of discussion and I'll bet right now you are laughing and shaking your head over her choice of apparel. Now, just picture her on ...What Not to Wear...what would they say. Or maybe she is a trend setter. Maybe she lost a bet.
Loved the last line!
some people have no sense at all,lol. I would be looking cross eyed for days if I had of seen it. My Gosh ,what was she thinking
I was wondering that myself when I saw her.
@suscan (1957)
I am trying to imagine this outfit. It must have been interesting to look at. Possibly she had some problems and she didn't realize she was totally clashing or maybe she just likes to look like a fashion time bomb.
@bowtieguy (5930)
This has to be one of the biggest fashion don't I have ever heard of, I didn't even know such an outfit could exsist.
@KrisNY (7593)
Oh my--- that is horrible- I wonder where she was going?? Hopefully to a costume party- as it sounds like she was dressed for it- I do not mix prints- I have no problems mixing colors to stand out a bit- but not prints- How odd—I wonder if she thought that she looked good or not?
@latsmom (824)
Sounds like one of the colages my daughter brought back from nursery recently, definately not my idea of a fashion icon, but hey, I suppose it takes all kinds...
hahaha, is this for real? I guess she is either colored blind, or just loves to mix and match strange colors and prints.
@lilaclady (28245)
Some people have no idea of mix and match or maybe they just don't care, I guess some people just throw on what is clean and dry and just don't worry about matching everything but then maybe some people like to be noticed and I guess we could say it worked...hahahahah
@gabs8513 (48764)
No way would I wear that goodness what was she thinking lol going out like that I would have been embarrassed I do hope that your eyes are ok now lol
@Willowlady (10666)
She sure made a statement and was noticeable. Perhaps they are all her favorite clothes. Maybe there is someone that told her to wear those out in public and then she would be rewarded in some way. We do not know what goes on in peoples lives and our perceptions can be so off the mark at times. I hope that you have recovered by now.
@Thoroughrob (11756)
There is no way. Some people want to make sure they stand out and I guess it worked. Not for me.