Bodybuilding

Is there anyone out there, other than myself that finds bodybuilding stress relieving? I'm fixing to start on a new 12 week program to build muscle and shed a few pounds. I think it's great to be enthusiastic about your body, but some people seem so down all the time. I wish I could give them some of the energy and passion that I get when working out.
I had some male friends who are into body building and they told me it was really stress relieving and it makes them feel good and confident. Well, I used to go to gyms, too, but I stopped because it was so tiring and painful. I always get dizzy because of my low blood and so I stopped. Maybe I will go back and start shaping up again after I had resolved my BP problem.
To tell you the truth, it is very stress relieving. No offense, but if you were in pain then something probably wasn't going right. I mean granted low blood pressure could be the cause, but any exercises performed would cause someone's blood pressure to increase. That is why I have to watch it sometimes, because I have high blood pressure as it is. But it still helps relieves stress, and stress raises your blood pressure as well.
i love working out. It does help relieve stress and helps you sleep better at night. when i work out i don't think about anything else or any worries. Good luck on your program!
Thanks. Men's Health has actually written a book about it and that's why I bought it. I love men's health, and hope that I will be able to keep to it.