About Promoting Blogs

What is the best and safest way to promote a blog?
@Willowlady (10666)
Include you link in all your emails. Join networking sites and have it on your profile and blog about it on the sites that have blogs for their members. By using words that people are googling for you can make some traffic that way what some called organically. Tell all your friends. Submit the link to the blog to directories. These all should give you some traffic and as people find you then the traffic will build. Anything good is worth waiting for and working at. Good luck to you.
Thank you so much for that information. Im gonna do that.
What type of blog are you looking to promote. You want to build backlinks and get visitors in. Backlinks you can get by sites linking to yours, whether thats via directories or friends with blogs they are all the same. Another way is that if you have a lot of different blogs you can link to all of your blogs in a circular pattern. As far as visitors go, that's your writing techniques that get them in.
@mr_ilham (1611)
yup may be with link exchange that can be work thank you
You're quite welcome. The reason I say this is because I have three successful blogs, and it took a lot to figure out what in the world I should do to get them up there.
@DanaMark (807)
I think the safest way to promote a blog is by reading other people's blogs and leaving good comments on them. Then people check out your profile and your blogs. Being active on forums and communities can help. You can also submit blogs for approval on myLot.
I also think that was a great idea. Thank you so much.
@alpine_007 (1476)
• Pakistan
i think that the best way to promote your blog is posting about it in different forums, you can also promote your blog like i do which is posting about my blog on my friend's profile pages
Sounds like a very good idea, too. Thanks.
@dfollin (12115)
I don't know.I started a blog and started promoting it on a few message boards for the topic of my blog and the management of the blog froze my blog,said that they were investigating me for spam.They opened it a few days later and apologized,saying that they were wrong.But,now Iam afraid to tell anybody about it or even go in and work on it.A fellow myLot member told me that they do that if you make anymore then 5 changes on it in 24 hours time.They think you are a spambot.
@williamjisir (22909)
Right now I don't have my blog yet. I think that it takes time though. But I think that the best way to promote a blog is to write something interesting and quality. Also it is very important to have many friends who are interested in blogs.
That was a good idea. Thanks for that.
The best way to promote a blog is to bloghop... :) If you pay attention and get interested in other people's blogs, then they will notice you and view your blog more often.. I've tried it and I got approximately ten comments in just one post on my first few weeks on blogging.
Wow that sounds great. I would try that. Thanks for the tip.
i don't have one but am very interested in starting one
Try to visit my blog at http://2SenseUp.blogspot.com
@jennybianca (12918)
I read the other responses to this, as I needed some ways to promote my blog. I only use way at the moment, & that is through safelists. Being legal, & permission based, they are a fairly effective way of promoting blogs & other programs.