How many of you love these chips?

Vinegar and salt made by lays. These are so good, a friend of mine was eating them one night at work and I said jeez they smell awful. She said just try them, and now I am hooked. For one thing you cant possibly eat more than a few unless you like a raw tongue, so you cant overeat them. I thought these would be great crumbled up and mixed with bread crumbs to use as a rub for steak or chicken. How many of you love these chips too?
@3lilangels (4641)
i am a huge potatoe chip fan.i love all potatoe chips.especially when i crave the salt.i even went as far as making receipes with potatoe chips.i have 2 receipes that i came up with,let me know what you think.first is potatoe chip cookies.very simple and taste really good believe it or not,kids enjoy them for a snack.1/2 pound of butter,1/2 cup of sugar,1 teaspoon of vanilla, 1 3/4 cups of flour and 3/4 cups of potatoe chips,crushed.in a large bowl,butter,sugar,and vanilla,then add flour a little at a time until the dough is smooth,add potatoe chips last,folding in. you can drop these cookies by rounded tabelspoons onto a cookie sheet or you can shape them into small balls and place on sheet.bake in preheated oven at 350 for 15 min,or until golden brown. next one is crispy potatoe chip fish. just like you do with your meat can be done with fish.i ran out of bread crums for my fish dinner one nite,and said well i have ruffles i will try that,and it was great.i used 1 pound of filet flounder,1/2 cup of evaporated milk, 1 teaspoon of lime juice,1/2 teaspoon of salt,1 cup of crushed potatoe chips,1 egg, 1 to 2 table spoons of butter.bake in oven at 400 until fish flakes about 30 min.
Thanks you are very clever. I think the salt and vinegar chips would be good on fish all crushed up like you said in your recipe.
thanks for comment,and i think your vinegar potatoe chips would be great with fish.im gonna have to use them and try.