Is there anyway one can recover an offline message from yahoo messanger?

@thefuture (1750)
Nigeria
Hi friends! I saw a man today who just signed in his yahoo messanger and he discovered he was having offline message, but the system couldn't open it on time and the system was booting suddenly the power got interrupted and everything got lost. He was asking me if there is anyway he could recover it, but I was so naive that I couldn't just give him am answer. Is it possible to recover an offline message even after a system off? Thanks for your response in advance.
ya i heared some one says there is a software to recover the offline messages. yahoo subscript it means but not seen clearly.
@freak369 (4989)
If you have the message archive function turned on it will save them in a file that you can access once you are online. Just go to the drop down box and look for "message archive" and it will show you all the people you have sent or received messages from.
@kcbomba (616)
l believe yahoo has an advance chat that allows you save offline messages , you should check out with their customer service.