What helps you to rest and relax?

I find what works to for me if I've had a rough or bad day is if I have a hot bubble bath...Turn off the phone so you are not interupted and play some music you find relaxing or soothing...Turn off all the lights and light some candles...Hot tubs are wonderful too!
@gabs8513 (48717)
I just turn everything of and read my Book and loose myself in another World I have always found that very relaxing because I get so lost in my book lol that I am not here I am in the world of the Book
that is so true gabs Sweet it is nice sometimes to get lost in a good story to not thinking about daily happenings and letting it run over and over in your mind that is for sure
@gabs8513 (48717)
I love reading anyway and always have done so it helps me a lot
I hear you I'm not much of a reader but if its something I enjoy I can get lost in it for hours..Harry Potter is an example can't wait to get the new book lol
When I need to rest/relax I turn off my cell phone, draw a nice hot bubble bath, light some candles, and turn off the lights! A bubble bath always relaxes me, and it makes me smell nice too at the same time LoL.
LOL that is also a bonus point to relaxing in the tub that is for sure...I know that it even helps me fall asleep on those restless nights too...
ya no kidding...I've had that happen to me more times then I would like...It's a good thing ya dog woke ya up though could of been a scary situation....
@diillu (5128)
After a hard work of a rough day I usually find myself relaxed while lying down in a bed and listening to the soft music in loud volume. And after that hot bubble bath makes me real fresh. It really makes me able to wake up till late night and finish my assignments even I'm really tired.
yes I find that too when you are relaxed it's much easier to concentrate and you don't feel as tired either
@TerryZ (22083)
You are so right and I havent done that in a long time. LOL Thanks for reminding. I think its the best way to relax the water is nice a warm and I could almost fall asleep!
you are so very welcome I think sometimes with everyday living and stresses it is easy to forget to take time out for yourself that is so very true...