Have you made good money for July?

As we near the month end, do you feel like you've made a good amount of money for the month? Do your month end totals so far meet what you've been making, or are they a little less or perhaps even a lot more? Did you reach payout for all your sites? This is my first full month working online, so far I think it is way less then I expected but better than nothing. If everything I'm expecting to get credited, gets credited then I'm at $137.19 for the month, however this includes the sites I have not reached payout on. As for the ones that I have reached payout, I should be getting about $60 total in payments. I reached payout for 4 out of 19 sites. I feel like I'm way behind in what I should be earning. I've read blogs of some who make anywhere from $1,500 to over $2,000 a month working from home. That kicks my $60 right in the a$$! If anyone is earing that good a pay, please share your tips with me! Thanks! So... how is this month looking for you?
@sirfsuraz (468)
• Nepal
I have just earned some penny. I have not assigned to job yet. and trying to get job. But in my country its almost impossible to find a job. Lots of Engineers and Doctors are moving to foreign nation for job.
i have made nearly 25 $ and lost 5$ so i think net i goined 20$ in one month which is very low.. so lets fix target for coming month. And try to make 50$ because i can't make 100$ at a time.. it will take some time.. but lets see..