The Best Laptop Computer

@cnetboss (2477)
What's the Best Laptop brand for you in terms of performance and price. Personally I would choose Apple Macbook.
@santuccie (3375)
I am of the understanding that the Lenovos are the best in terms of performance/price ratio, but what really matters is the preferences of the user. Toshibas are some of my favorites because they manufacture most of their own parts, which can help reduce cost in the end. But their keys can sometimes have problems. I am a fast touch-typist, and tend to strike the keys rather firmly, so I rarely experience problems with these. HP buys a lot of parts. Generally speaking, their parts seem to be matched up fairly well, and may stand up better than Toshiba's parts against wear. But they often skimp in performance. Macs almost never have compatibility issues, simply because you are so limited. All software has to work, and usually the only hardware that can be upgraded are memory and storage. When you buy a Mac, you're stuck with it. I'm not a rich guy, so I want something I can upgrade piece by piece. I always keep backup images of my hard drive, and I know how to stabilize Windows, so Windows happens to work best for me. I use XP.
@cnetboss (2477)
I agree with you. It really depends on the user's preference and usage. As a a web and graphic designer, Apple Macbooks would be my choice because of its fast performance when using Adobe products. Thanks you also for the response.
@santuccie (3375)
Cool beings. One of my sisters is taking architecture in Berkeley, and the program requires the students to use Macs. I understand their graphics support was supposed to be better, at least then.
apple have perfect disign..good outlook top tichnology high price so apple macbook is a good choice but not the best
@cnetboss (2477)
Thanks for the response.
@ekosky (106)
hello cnetboss .... if me, i am choice acer 5052 because i just have that ... :) thanks
@cnetboss (2477)
Thanks for the response.