do you like chinese food?

China
i`m a chinese girl.i like chinese food very much!If you yet interest in it,we can have a discussion! thank you ! It`s my first time here .my English isn`t very well,sorry!
welcome to mylot,and enjoy your mylot time.i am a chinese too,so i have to like chinese food.if i don't like chinese food,i will have nothing to eat.i hope foreign friends like chinese.if you can have a taste of chinese food,i think you must like it.in china food is a culture ,and there are many ways of cooking food.one person who takes all his life can't taste all of chinese food.
In fact,I don`t kown what should I do in here.Can you tell me? Thank you !
@tsgirl01 (900)
Welcome to myLot gege! Hope you enjoy your time here. Well, I love Chinese food, one of my favorites is the vegetable fried rice. I also like spring rolls. Take care and hope to see more discussions from you!
thank you first! In fact,I`mgood at making spring rolls. hehe..
Hey gege. THere are loads of chinese places where i live but i'm sure they are different in the united states. I really like chow mein, kung pao chicken, and fried rice. I'm not a big fan of sweet and sour chicken, maybe because of the last place that i ate it. Good luck with mylot!