I can't take it anymore!!! The little internet guy Avatar has lost it...

@Feona1962 (7529)
I can just see all of us here at Mylot, on our worst internet day, doing what this little guy is doing!!The image I have is just too much for me to handle, and actually quite painful..*smile*......Do you think this was a good choice for an Avatar?..I guess it is kinda cute, maybe, how about no!!! I am not really sure but I can't help feel sorry for the guy. My husband thinks it is awesome, blood and all... LOL
@maddysmommy (16243)
I think its hillarious ...but I have gone and changed mine!
@Feona1962 (7529)
How come you are so special? How do you change it? Now that you mention it, it is kinda funny..kinda, not really, just kinda..Is kinda even a word?
@Feona1962 (7529)
I did it, yeppee!!!Thank you, thank you, thank you.....*laughing*...I can't believe I didn't know this...It is true, I do learn something new every day...*smiles*...You can have the whole bag of candy now....*singing* *I think I love you, so what am I so afraid of...."
@maddysmommy (16243)
haha I only learnt this like a week ago too, so its new to me as well. Someone posted it online and I copied it and changed my interests. YAY thank you for the bag of candy YIHAA! *laughing*
@Calais (10905)
Its a bit drastic, Im sure that predicts what a lot of us feel like doing on here sometimes, Its even funnier now that I have had a drink...
@Feona1962 (7529)
I didn't even look to see who actually sent this until I read the last line of it and said, "yep, I know who that is"..*smiles*..Seriously, I didn't look..I am drinking coffee, anything else would knock me on my bottom.. I had to change him, at least I think I changed him.. I just learned that you could actually change it, didn't know that..What a dufus I am..*laughing*
@Calais (10905)
Well Im worse than you, I didnt know that it could be changed, who changed to that anyway...
@Feona1962 (7529)
Worse than me..you don't say...I don't know who put that one on there, but it is scaring me..
@Lakota12 (42794)
all I see is you and kids nothing wrong with that. Dont see no blood or anything like that so what one are you talking about
@Feona1962 (7529)
No, it isn't my avatar..It is the one for the internet interests section...the sections that are located on the left of my screen..I was told I could change it and I did, hopefully..there is actually someone that has it as their avatar..it is an animated guy pounding on his computer and then he loses his arms, and there is blood squirting everywhere, and then he disappears and it starts all over again....sorry for the confusion..
@Lakota12 (42794)
lol ok for I couldnt find what you was seeing . I just dont know where they come up with these I might have laughed at it guess I have a weird since of humor
@gmakesmoney (2923)
It's cute at first and then it gets a little bit too gross for me. I'm not sure it's the best choice for me and am changing it. I change a lot of my avs though, sometimes I'll upload a cute pic just so I can change my av. Especially when you go to a certain topic and all of the pictures are just personal pictures of someone and have nothing to do with the subject. Hate that!
@Feona1962 (7529)
At first it was cute, I could almost relate. But then when he started bleeding, and then lost his arms, and his whole face disappeared and finally he was gone..I mean the blood squirting all over was acky. Nope, I just couldn't handle it..I had to reach out to my Mylot buddies and let you know how I felt about him..Very scary...
lol yeah I know sometimes you have to wonder about the creator too! Maybe he was having an off day? Who knows but gross.
@Kowgirl (3492)
Are you speaking of the one that is banging his head on his keyboard? I think it is someone who gets upset easily...LOL I really don't care for it much but this is how a lot of us feel sometimes. I get so upset sometimes I have to walk away from my laptop or shut it up for a while. The avatars do tell us a lot about a person. My daughter thinks mine should have a question mark above it because the beaver looks as if he has just asked a question and is waiting for an answer. Just like me I'm always searching for more information about something even if it's "who invented the shoe string", or "what do you call the tip of the shoestring"(you know the plastic cap on the ends) Ahh! Inquiring minds want to know! Maybe thats why he is banging his head...no one here has the answer. :)
@suspenseful (40326)
I like it. It is so funny, but I guess we all cannot have it. But don't you feel like that sometimes
@Feona1962 (7529)
Actually, no..Okay, maybe..LOL