talk about living large even selling the kitchen sink

The man that bought Jerry Garcia's house is selling everything including the kitchen sink. I can't really blame him though, he got $2,500 dollars for the toilet out of the master bedroom. This stuff is priceless to any greatful dead fan. I know that a few of my friends left over hippie parents were heartbroken when he died.. How much would you pay for a famous persons toilet? the kitchen sink? Who is your celebrity that you would pay that kind of money for something they have taken a poop in?
@twoey68 (13651)
I don't see me paying $2,500.00 for anyones toilet, I don't care how famous they were lol. While I'd probly like photos of some celebrities...Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, Princess Di...I don't see me wanting their toilets, kitchen sinks, or old toothbrushes lol. It's unbelievable what ppl will spend their money on. AT PEACE WITHIN
Tell me about it I do not see me spending any money on anyones toilet either.. I am not sure how much I would spend on pictures, I guess it depends on what kind of pictures they were, and the clarity and all. Thank you for posting.
@twoey68 (13651)
Thank You... - Thank You...
Thank you so much for Best Response!! I really enjoyed your discussion. **AT PEACE WITHIN** ~~STAND STRONG IN YOUR BELIEFS~~
No problem..