how did you manage to gain more than 100 responses on your discussions?

@djmarion (4901)
i see a lot of discussions here that have more than 100 reponses and i admire them. you know in my more than 4 months of being an active mylot member i never had that many responses, the most reponses i got for my discussions is just around 70. i also see some of my friends discussions here like those from ronreyes, hersmart, maribel and others and they have more than 100 responses within the day they posted their discussions. to all of my friends i mentioned and to those i forgot to, can you please share me your secret in gaining big number of responses to your posts. thank you very much.
@webeishere (36355)
I have yet to recive 100 responses. I think my largest ever was also near 70 or maybe 60. I can't really recall. I think it's mainly three things that help in this matter. First being a great discussion thats well thought out and well written. Secondly a large friends base also helps a LOT. Then the members reputaion as far as so called "popularity" in the myLot realm. HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB !!~
@djmarion (4901)
yes gradpa, i think your conclusion is basically correct, maybe those who got more than 100 responses has really a good discussion topics. thanks